Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Gonna chiong for 3rd day!!!
Paiseh. Nvr post on Mon. Actually I see other people blog, tey post normally is week by week one, but their post v short still. Mine one day already very long. XDXD.
Yesterday was history. Arrg dam angry. The paper was pretty tough, and until now my class still fighting over the wolf wearing a ca with a star on it whether it is Communist or a British. Stupid history paper sia. Why do we call it history. It should be call source-intepreting. XD sighx. Difficulty level is 6/10. Stupid right. I dun think I can get A1 for history liao, stupid paper. The SEQs were killers. I wrote at least 3 lines for all the question la, but they were full of crap!!! Stupid. Why history so hard. Anywyas, just very happy that history is finally HISTORY!
Today was science and lit. Lit was dam difficult lor. I think I am gonna get C5 or C6 for lit liao. The only consoling part was that everyone found it difficult. Almost every single question got ask you how they portray this, portray that. Walao. That one max liao. How come this time Mid Years so difficult one ar. And the Sec 1s only got Geog. what kind of ****ing shit is this. Difficulty rating 7/10
Science today was fairly ok, only a few question here and there diffcult. Ya but that is the problem. Its too easy, so it means that for every single careless mistake we will kena minus alot of marks. XD MCQ is the only part that can save my ass. Hopefully I can get 25/30 for MCQ. DREAM ON. The overall paper hiopefully can get 35/60 and above, coz my science ahs always been dam sucky.
--- Random Stuff ---
For those who know me in Primary School should know that I look veyr different now and P6. I was very fat, and very show-off, bloody irritating, and I was freakin ego. Now I am a different person, or at least I think I am. Not so ego, although 'somebody' say that they still cant stand me. XD. Paiseh to tell you that currently youa re the only one. No choice for. The 'ego' runs in my WHOLE family. XD. Physically I oso shou le yi dian.
Wish me good luck for SA1. Grrg I hate exam. XD
Posted by trey at 1:10 PM

