Thursday, May 04, 2006
Muggin Mugger Buggin Bugger
Sian. Reach home at 3pm. Dam funny on the bus. The 55 I took home today was a double deck. Then BL say sit downstairs. so I follow. But the other who tok 55 went up. At the next stop, everyone came down, coz the air-con up there not workin. And the hourney continues. Ok now it is St Patrick bus stop. Walao at least 25 ppl board the dam bus. And amazingly, everyone went up. Haha. BL and I were laughing our ass our aka lmao, but m change to o. Wa. After a few stops, eveyone came down, and 1st floor was therefore packed. Got one St Pat guy came down and looked very disppointed, COZ THERE ARE NO MORE SEATS. Being xing zai le huo that kind of ppl, BL and I were enjoying the scene of eveyone standing while we sit down and watch them suffer XD.
Talk about the morning. As usual, I reach 5th floor emergency exit at around 6.35. Coz my class next to the exit, so I always go through taht way. Sometimes when the exit is lock, I will call Xin Wenn on the phone, then he will help me open, but today that bloody faggot actually reject my call 5 times. I very bu shuai already, so I very angrily bang on the stupid door. After a while, he comes and open the door with a very cheeky face. I almost wanted to kill him.
Today during English lesson we had our final group of ppl sitting for the picture describing test. My index no 23, so I was like the 3rd one of the day, coz the other sday he stopped at 20. So I took a newspaper article witha pic, and in the pic there's ME. It was something regarding Victoria School IT Club one. Then I spoke. Shit. Bloody nervous. Got 22 / 30 sad. Same as my good friend. Bloody hell got ppl get 27 and I oso got a shitty 22? Forget it. Then towards the end of lesson, Zhong Yi found a $2 note on teh flor, then P say its his. But he a big liar, so we did not beleive him, and the only proof P gave was 'My mother give me $3 a day' Ahem Ahem, almost everyone get more then $3 a day, and the note was just a normal $2, so in this case we are going with the truth, not bullying him coz seriously it can be anyone's. It was found under Felix's table, not P's one, so we can't be sure of it. therefore, we handed it to the class fund. BUT, P made a big scene and argued that it was his. Mr Ee could not do anything coz there is not means of finding out, so I think he agreed to teh solution of handing it to class fund. But P wasn't happy, so he almost fight. Then he cried and walked out of class. BLOODY HELL WADS THAT! CRYING OVER $2! Ppl in the class shouted to P taht he did not have a class pass, so he came in through the back door. The scene was dam funny,and the class laugh! Then it was Miss Ismail's lesson. The min Mr Ee walked out, p went to Adriel (Monitior) and complained. Say he want to complain to Mr Chia. Then Yock Siong came and say some insulting things, and in front of Miss Ismail, P screameded out, and I mean scream, out some bad words and fought with Yock Siong. Miss Ismail kinda slap Yock Siong on teh back a few times and pulled him away, adn she shouted at us. Although we kena scolded, but we were laughing. We were used to teacher scolding us anyways. The funny part was: Imagine a 70 old plus plus woman slapping Yock Siong when she looked like she cant even walk properly. I dunno what happened after that, all I saw during recess was P coming out of Mr Chia's office.
Sighx. Her brithday is tmr. Cant go and look for her. Sianz coz got exam. Gonna give her call anyways. Aiya I go eat dinner liao. *Feeling dam hungry* Haven had a decent meal in school at all, coz I need to save up for her present. Been goping friends' food during during recess. Feel kinda bad. *Stomach grumbles again*
Posted by trey at 7:33 PM

