Friday, May 05, 2006
My Dirty Socks
Today, the NPCC ppl 'celebrated' NPCC day, but from wad I see from the NPCC ppl in my class, they are hell not enthu about NPCC day at all. At around 7.10, my classmates were changing to their full u, but got one guy brought his boots but not the uniform. Joker right. Then at the aprade Sq, we heard the speech. Dam funny, the parade comandant malu sia. When he truning almost fell down. Then it was Science. Pratically we did nothing as the Miss Ismail ask us do our own studying. YEAH. So I used this time to do my hist homework.
After that was PE. Mr Yew gave us 2 choices. Play Badminton in the rain or do physical conditioning then watch video. So I chose badminton, coz I nvr played in the rain before. BUT Daniel, Andrew, Zheng Xian they all want watch video, coz they want to slack. AND I WAS BRANDED AS A TRAITOR! *Sobz* Sorry Daniel! Then we played lor. Play a while then I decided to take off my shoe, coz my socks were getting wet, so might well the whole socks wet, then after that might as well dun wear socks liao. Dam shuai lehx, play without shoe. Freakin nice feelin. When I walk back to class from Parade Sq, it was dam funny as you can c footprints on the floor all the way from Parade Sq to my class.
Here a pic of my socks...

After PE was recess. So I had to wash my feet as it was soaked with rain water. XD. And I just stayed in class to crap around. Then it was lit. V boring. After that it was hist. It was even worse. I think pratically I did not bother to listen AT ALL. Coz Mrs Raj just going through some paper. Wait, she just put the answer on the screen and we c if we got it, and mark ourselves. She wasn't really going through. We do self marking.
YEAH THEN SCHOOL ENDED. YEAH! Then I saw Mr Chew in the next door class. So I waited patiently outside with BL coz I got work to hand in. Then it was like BLOODY HELL I TOT WE GOT TO CLEAR BY 1 and at 1255 HE STILL KEEPING THE STUDENTS THERE. I got impatient, so I knock on the door. He never answer. So I even more bu shuai, so I knock even more loudy, and he acted like he nvr hear. His students were telling him that I was outside, but he simply DAO me. Walao. Then he finally ask me go in after he dismiss his students. And he marked my paper. He say wad this cannot, must have this, cannot write like that blah blah blah... AND BLOODY HELL HE GAVE ME A B! Gimme a break... I wrote 180 Chinese ZAO JU in 3 days to get a B?! What the hell. So I went to the bus stop with BL, eager to reach home to blog. Nothing much happen on the bus today. BL was like pestering me to go Hougang Mall with him, coz he wan go 7-11. Its like another what the hell? Go 7-11 go yourself.
O ya, I gave En Liang aka Winston his bday present and oso some chcolate for his cousin Violet, who I nvr met before, but her bday 2 day after En Liang, so I gave some chocolate.
Sian. Mid years 3 more days. GO MUG!!!
PS: My school is used as polling station !XD
Posted by trey at 2:47 PM

