Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Now With A BANG!
Today was Maths and English. I admit that Maths was not difficult, but just that my algebra sucks and I did not preapre enough, so I dun think I will do v well.
On the other hand, English was pretty easy for me. At first when I read the passage, I kena stun, coz the passage looked v chim chim that kind. I read it thrice, and thought I am gonna die, I am gonna die. When I started doing, whew it pretty straight forward. At least this is a rainbow at the end of a storm. Hopefully the rainbow will continue tommorrow.
Before going to study chinese, my senior bongx tagged me for this thingy, so I shall complete it before going to study Chinese.
---The Thingy---
Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this. Ready? Start~!
1) Robin
2) Daniel
3) Pei Yun
4) Andrew
5) Gordon
6) Chloe
7) Cheryl
8) Xin Wenn
9) Chun Hung
10) Safi
11) Ban Liang
12) Jun Jie
13) Claudia
14) Juanita
15) Jun Kai
16) Zhong Yi
17) Zi Yu
18) Terence
19) Ryan
20) Safi
Now here is the questions!
How did you meet #14?
Classmates
What would you do if you never met #1?
Not so much laughter for me
What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
I believe that both of them are straight
Did you ever like #19?
Eh, no. We are both straight too!
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
THEY DUN EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER!
Describe #3
Hehe, this is fun. Eh she is funny, caring(not sure), very self conscious and nice friend
Do you think #8 is attractive?
Eh sad to say not in any way XD
Tell me something about #7
Nice, cute and pretty
Do you know any of #12's family?
No, not at all, but they must be as lame as him
What's #8's favourites?
Changing girlfriends
What would you do if #18 confesses that he/she likes you?
Hem hem WE ARE STRAIGHT!!!
What language does #15 speak?
English, chinese, malay
Who is #9 going out with?
Eh dunno. He dun have I think...
How old is #16 now?
13/14
When was the last time you spoke to #13
Eh a few days ago on MSN?
Who is #2's favourite singer/band?
He like types of song, not the singer or band
Would you ever date #4?
We are not hormos
Would you ever date #7?
Yup
#15 single?
I think so, nvr ask
What is #10's last name?
Safiullah?
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11?
We only very good friends
What school does #3 go to?
CHIJ St Nick
Where does #6 live?
Dunno
What's your favourite thing about #5?
He's crappy
Have you seen #1 naked?
Lol half got, fully nvr
---My 5 Victims---
1) Pei Yun
2) Daniel
3) Robin
4) Juanita
5) Jun Jie
I better see them by the weekend hor!
XD
Posted by trey at 3:30 PM

