Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Stucked, caught.
YAY. Im back to update again. I noe I noe. Pei Yun has been pushing me for the post. But I shall start from Friday. Haha.
Friday 26/5/06
YAY. Last day of school. So excited. Went to school at around 6 plus like that. reach at aroun d7 plus. Haha. Then assembly in the hall again. SIAN! After that had lots of prize giving which I wasn't even interested in. *Yawnz*. then went back class. Zheng Xian was once again blasting his favourite song, which is none other than Barbie Girl. Haha. So funny. He was trying to tell us taht if we listen carefully the song is actually very nice. Daniel was telling him that we all loved the song. Just when Zheng Xian felt very relieved, Daniel added on ' 10 years ago'. Funny sia. After a while Zheng Xian left me with his IPod and portable speakers and went to collect the pizza and drinks and stuff for our class party. And we began playing songs taht we like to add to the mood. We wanted to plug the IPod into our class speakers but gave up the idea because the speakers were spoiled. So SIAN! Grr! Nevermind. O ya, we found out that Adriel hats Eninem's rap so we kept playing his songs until Adriel siam. Haha. Bully our Monitor. XD. Ok, and Mr Chung came in and gave out the report book. I was suprised that he said Good Effort. I bet he missed out the 26.1 for my maths in overall. Haha. Agfter tahtwas the Class Party. YAY. We ordered 4 canadian Pizzas and got 4 free, so we got 8 in total. guess what, some people ate more than 2 slices and me and chirs had to share our 2nd one. Stupid. The 7 boxes of pizza were clear in 10 mins, and 7 bottles of soft drinks were finihsed in an instant. WTF. Ok. After that we cleared up and went to canteen to wait for Mr Wonf for our NEWater PLant trip. Stupid. It was almost useless. SIAN! Once again, Zheng Xian played Barbie Girl on the bus. Haha so funny. After the whole trip Gerald and I dropped off at a mrt and we took a train home.
Saturday 27/5/06
I dunno if it should be considered a disaster or what. Ok, So I reached Bugis MRT at 1.25, so I had to wait for andrew and the gals for at least 1/2hours. So I was like leaning on the wall and look at ppl passing by. At around 1.50, Andrew sent me an SMS that he is reaching soon. So I was concentrating my eyes on the gate. Some how I decided to turn around. To my 'horror', Andrew and standing beside me with his electric guitar, smiling at me. Lol he was wearing black and a pair of jeans. No wonder I could not see him. Ok, and Pei Yun sms me that she will be cabbing so we waited for her and her friend at Gate A. 20mins later Andrew asked me if it was them. He kept behind behind but I did not know where he was refering to, so I turn my head at the opposite direction. I turned and to my really COMPLETE HORROR, I counted 1, 2, 3 gals including Pei Yun. At that moment I felt so betrayed. Lol. She told me only bring 1 friend along, and she brought 2. I tot I was going to be dead as Andrew was leaving at 4 and I would be stuck with 3 girls for the rest of the day. To my relief, one of them left as soon as we met. So we walked around and around. Andrew and I was simply following the girls as we seriously had nothing to buy. The worst part was that neither me nor Andrew went to Bugis for the past 3 years, so we completely did not know the place. After that, we got kind of seperated and we saw them outside Mos Burger again. Andrew had to go so I brought him to the MRT and meet the gals at Bugis MRT as they wanted to go to Far East. Haha. Am I down on luck or what. I stood there and waited for them for like 10mins. And we went Orchard. Lol. They shop shop shop again and I followed them around. At around 6.30, we decided to head back him. Pei Yun and her friend were taking opposite direction so they were like hugging and looked like going to cry like that. So emo. lol. Our train came and we left. Pei Yun's eyes looked like swelling and going to cry like that. XD. Lol. Later on she tell me after going out whole she will look like that. XD. Had bit of a talk and I offered to send her home but once again she tell me she will feel bad so I alighted first. 'Somebody' is forever feeling bad. LOL
Pei Yun happy? I posted liao. Signing off
Posted by trey at 4:09 PM

