Wednesday, May 24, 2006
VS 130 Challenge
Well we were told on last Wednesday that we have a VS 130 Challenge and it is so-called the mini Victorian Challenge. So every class has to have a commitee and come up with something to do on Wednesday for 3.6 hours. We have 130 hours to do the proposal on what we want to do and on Monday we have to submit the proposal form. So Zheng Xian, Chris, Sze Chi, Andrew Lim, me and some other people decided on cycling, since the class are more of in their own world, and only one person cant cycle, therefore we set on cycling. So, on Friday we went to Mr Tseng to borrow the schoo bikes. There were like 15 bike that is working so we booked 15 with him. On Monday when we were about to hand in our proposal form we found out that 2H is also doing cycling, and some of them claimed that we must look for Mr Seow for the bikes. So I began to worry if it is gonna be ok. Will the bikes be taken by 2H? Nevermind about that. So we started planing the route, and we decided to have a test run on on that day which is Monday. We reted some bikes and started cycling. Did I mention taht I forgot to bring my tie on that day and I had to do 1/2 hour of CIP for Mr Chia after school. So I went to meet Zheng Xian they all later. So we cycled cycled. Me and Yong Wei walked past a lagoon on the way to the rental shop to rent bikes and meet Zheng Xian, and there were people doing water ski there. Yong Wei kept cursing that they fall, they fall, and they realy did. Funny sia. Ok. So we got our bikes and cycled along. At the sailing centre we met Zheng Xian, and Xin wenn, and later on he brought us to meet Andrew and Chris. So there were 7 people at the test run in all. While cycling, we discussed a bit on what we want to do and blah. Everything went smoothly, blah and we got our pit stops for us to rest. Our butts hurted. After cycling on the seat for hours, how can it not hurt! After resting a while at the first pit stop, we continued and cycled and marked out our second pit stop as the Bedok Jetty I think. But before we reach Bedok Jetty, something happened. There were some Primary School girls around, and I was trying to figure out what school they were from, and I was kind of like looking at them, and beofre I knew it, my front wheel was almost touching dunno who's back wheel, and I braked. Unfortunately, I fell and Chris had to bandage it for me. It wasn't that bad, and I could still cycle as normal.
Moral of the story: do not look at girls while cycling XD.
Here's my wound:
(Pic removed coz daniel scolded me on my tag XD)
Ouch rite?
Despite having a wound like this, I was able to go as fast as Chirs, and I think I heard Andrew say, 'Wah iron.' XD. I went to school on Tuesday with a bandage, and we informed the class the about the rules and stuff we had discussed the previous night. The class did not want to listen like that, and Xu Xuan that group of people were playing Dai Dee and it seemed as if they did not want to listen. I suddenly got really pissed and shouted at Xu Xuan. I also dunno what happened. My voice suddenly very loud and everyone looked a bit shocked, and Seow was telling me to relax. Diao. Ok, so in the end everyone listen. haha, never shout for nothing. O ya, Mr Oh annouced to the school that out class got the bikes. Muhahaha. So today was the actual Challenge. I had to bring 2 extra slingbag as Zheng Xian bought water for everyone and needed bags to carry the water. I had to bring my slingbag as well coz I carrying first aid kit and my own water. In the end Gerald and Fernando oso put their bottle with me. We cycled to teh rental shop and rented bikes for those who do not use the shcool bikes. The school bikes sucks. I will never use them again, and I mean it. After the first pit stop I took dunno who's bike and it was like dam hard to pedal, and I was having trouble just to continue. I told myself I can do it, and I managed to cycle to Mac and grabbed a bite. On the way Seow and I met Chris and Zhong Yi, and we ate together. After eating, we cycled for a bit and saw the class heading back to the rental shop. Dammit, I feel so bad for abandoning my duties. I joined the class and stopped at Mr Chung's pit stop. To my delight, Yock Siong was willing to exchange bikes with me because he did not want to cycle anymroe. So I used his bike and Gabriel, Seow, Lim, Zhong Yi, Sze Chi and Walter cycled together back and since Lim was carrying the school flag, we sang the school song, did the cheers on the way back. Dam fun. Dunno sing how many times. Finally the whole challenge was over. Everyone like dying like that. After some long debation, Zheng Xian and Stanley went to the lagoon to eat themselves. After a while, they agreed that there was no time to eat coz it was 11.30 and we had to go back school, put the bikes back and gather at hall by 11.45. So Zhong Yi, me and Gabriel cycled backa nd sang the school song again. After I put the bikes back and headed back to class, I had cramps just outside my classroom. Sat at the corridor for a while before I could walk again. Grabbed my bag and went to the hall. After bit of presentation by other ppl and school ended. What a hectic day. I will post pics of the challenge next time, becoz the stupid Chris haven send me the pics yet.
Random note: I miss talking to her on msn.
Posted by trey at 7:22 PM

