Thursday, June 22, 2006
Camp 06
Camp 06 is over. Like that. 4 tiring but meaningful day just past like that. The camp was from 18/6 to 21/6. I really enjoyed this camp. It was like a very meaningful camp, and the nightwalk really boostered my confidence to walk in the school at night.
Day 1
We had some games like 'The Peanut Game' which was funny and some other cool games. After that we went to Palau Ubin. We bought some raw food from there and had to cook our own lunch. We had to make our way to Palau Ubin ourselves as well. Well after hours and hours and walking we arrived at a hut where we cooked our food. We left there at around 4 plus and hiked around Palau Ubin and at around 6 plus we went to climb a small hill. It was getting dark when we climb up. At around 7 plus, we reached the top and the view was really astonishing. We climb down and by then it was already getting dark. On our way down, it waqs already very dark and I could almost not see my fingers. Fortunately, we had some torchlight and everyone was save. We went to Changi Point Food Centre and had our dinner there. We headed back to school and had a debriefing on what we did and some activities and had our P.A. aka personal admin aka brush teeth, bath, rest, keep our stuff. At 1am, lights out.
Day 2
Woke up at 6.30 and fall in outside our bunks at 7. Had P.T. and went for breakfast. After, had somemore activities like human chess and things like that. Lunchtimes, the food was pretty nice. After lunch, it was time for some wet activities. I kena 3 pails of water and it was quite cold. After all the wet ones,we played some soccer. Everyone enjoyed themselves. After that it was times for P.A. again and dinner! After dinner was time to talk about our talent night and some more activities. It needed trust and teamwork. People were blindfolded and one person will direct them around. After this was some P.A. time and lights out.
Day 3
We woke up and fall in outside our bunks by 7. Had warm up at the basketball court and ran up to the parade sq for our P.T. Did some push ups, crunches, spauds and grim bottles. After breakfast, we went for our amazing race. The first clue we saw, and I remember that it was Sakae Sushi at Changi Airport, the VIP room. I knew it becasue that time Pei Yun and I were there, and we were joking about having our class gathering lunch there. Anyway, it was correct and we went with our race. We went chinatown, orchard, somerset, esplanade. Could not go to tampines coz not enough time. After getting back to school, had some time to rest and fall in outside canteen. We had our handover. Warran and Safi were thrown into the pond. Poor guys. We had dinner and then our talent night. My group sang a song and I heard it broke the 'traditional' of groups having skids every year. Talent night was great. After that we packed the chairs and we we gathered in Seminar Room 1 and we watched a horror. It was gross and disgusting and almost everyone felt like vommiting. Even the volleyball ppl who joined us also felt like vommiting. The show was not scary. It was gross and bloody. After that was some story telling and 1 by 1 we went for our nightwalk. It was a cool stroll around the school and I enjoyed it. By the time everyone finished, It was 5am plus. I went with the seniors to bring everything back. After that the Sec 4s felt like playin soccer so the sec 3s and some sec 2s joined in. Even Mr You played with us. midnight soccer was so fun that sometimes we cant even see the ball. I acted as midfield support and the score was 6 all in the end I think. After that was penalty shootout. Warran scored one and I scored 1. The final score was 8 - 6. Yeah.
Day 4
We packed our bunks and had our breakfast. After that was debrief. Went home and slept.
-----------------------End of Camp 06--------------------
Sigh. I wonder what actually made Pei Yun so angry lor. I was away on camp and I heard and I heard from Norman that she had some postes on her blog about me but I never read them. Sigh. Hope that it will patch up during the gathering.
PS: I got my polo and jeans as advice by 'somebody'
Posted by trey at 11:05 AM

