Saturday, June 24, 2006
The 'Gathering'
First thing first. Yup, I changed my bg music. This song oso v nice. Pls do not be alarmed. I do not have family problems.
Lets get on to the gathering. It was pretty much a failure. Im sorry girls. I seriously did not realise that we were half an hour late. Coz we reached MRT at 1.50, and it need only 10mins to walk to Marina Sq, but I forgot to calculate the time we wasted going to toilet and we kinda played with Jo, and that took another 10min. Anyway, no point talking about stuff that already happen. But I think I still need to say this. SORRY. TT. Ok. XD. Like I said, no point talking about things that are already over.
Lets look ahead. Im gonna plan a gatheirng at the End Of Year for the End of Year for the 6As. Hope that everyone will turn up. Keep your first week of your December free. For those who so unlucky got cca and if its not very very important, please try to excuse yourself. Im giving the notice 6 months eariler. For those who c this, pls pass the msg on. Hmm. Im planning this gathering alone. C0ntact me at 96180214 OR kayfongx@hotmail.com for any enquires. I have written out a plan for this, and its most likely to be held at my house. Well, my parents are ok with ppl coming and camping over, so if you are camping over pls inform me. Dun worry, my house is near Kovan MRT. Yup. Remember its END OF YEAR DECEMBER HOLIDAYS.
Posted by trey at 10:39 PM

