Friday, June 02, 2006
the hahas
Quoted from Robin
'Haha.I got an idea.Since most of us are bored and wasting ourselves at home(don't worry I said most of us!), lets just visit everyone of your friends' blogs and tag "haha."
Just have fun and laugh. Spread your(or my) laughter! Although I am totally not laughing while typing this post, just laugh when you tag. Or even a smile will do.
Make sure to double check that your tag is an exact "haha."That is a small letter 'h', 'a', 'h', 'a' with a full stop at the end.
Just like this:
haha.'
So lets follow his footsteps and pass on the laughter!
haha.
--------------------------------------------------------
Ok lets get back to business. Since Daniel had posted about it, let me do the same as well. haha.
So this is what happened on Wednesday (Look up on a blank celling and imagine) XD
Wednesday 31-05-06
Left my house at 5pm coz I needed to meet Zheng Xian and the rest at City Hall MRT at 6pm. So I walk slowly to the Kovan MRT as I had lots of time. I was feelin abit moody coz the procress of spiking my hair did not go as well as it did on Sat,a nd it looked like shit. Lol. Must cut hair liao. Shall do it later. Ok back to wed. So I took the train to Doby Ghaut (15min) and from there i changed to City Hall (3min). As usual, Im the earliest guy to arrive and I reached 10min early. Haha. So I waited there. As usual, Gerald got 2nd place, followed by Pin Che, Zheng Xian, Walter and Sze Chi. Which means, the title of the BIG SHOT went to Daniel again. He was once again the latest. (Next time leave your house earlier) XD. And we walked from the MRT to Marina Square. We laughed at Zheng Xian about his great sense of direction and told Sze Chi and Walter about the pizza hut incident. Haha. So fun. After getting the tickets. We had lots of time to spare so we went to the arcade. Haha. And we played Daytona USA again. This time round we knew which machine we should use and which machine we should not. Haha. I told Zheng Xian that No 1, 2, 4, and 5 I think can work but he did not listen. He went to one at the corner and he kena a lousy one again. Haha. So in the end it was between me and gerald. Shall not talk about the game again. Im taking it too seriously. Opps. Haha. yeah and we walked into the cinema. Before that we got our popcorn. i shared mine with Gerald and yup we went in. The movie was ok but too many death and I dun like it. Afetr that Zheng Xian led us around and around until we finally found the KFC and we ate there for dinner. Haha. Almost everyone order a Zinger Meal. So nice. With the cheese fries. XD. After that Walter's fried chicken came. It was too much for him so me and Pin Che settle it for him. Haha. Walter left and we loitered around Marina Sq. So fun. Later on me Sze chi and Gerald took the train home while Pin Che and Daniel followed Zheng Xian car. Had bit of talk with Gerald coz Sze Chi was taking a different direction. Sobz. And I met my sister on the train. What great luck. Reach home bath then sleep. Coz v tired.
That was the end. Ok. I go cut my hair lerx.
Posted by trey at 2:44 PM

