Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Reach Out
Your Career Type: Enterprising
You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.You would make an excellent:Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp DirectorCity Manager - Judge - LawyerRecreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales PersonSchool Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.
Stuff happened lately, and it changed my point of view in life. I found out that friends are the most important thing to me. Without friendship, I think I will just be a worth piece of shit lying around contributing to all kinds of pollution. Friendship is what drives me to do things. When things happen, the first things that comes to my mind is my friends. Someone once said that Im fake, but maybe I really am. Different faces of me in different places with different people. When Im with my current class, I can like go damm high with my bunch good friends, and they're really nice ppl. When Im with my Pri School friends, just cant find that bond anymore. I think, I never found that bond at all. It was just never there. I never had the family feeling in HIPS before. I just miss a few classmates and one or two teacher. To me, friend aren't just friends. They are part of my life. They are the ones who piece up my life as little pieces. Some pieces, they may be small, but they are just as important to me. As for my other half, who will not come so early, will be the final piece of puzzle that makes my life complete. Some friends, will be the ones whom I cannot really go on wthout. Maybe Im dependant on them, or maybe Im too selfish, but they are the ones who makes my life brighter. Yes, some good friendship may end, some end gradually, some suddenly, but I would like friendships that end, they will end nicely with pieces of pleasant memories to recall. To me, its impossible for me to forget some friends completely, or to erase them completely from my life. After al, they were a part of your life once, and left a footprint on you. No matter how deep or shallow that footprint may be, you can never wash it off.
Posted by trey at 7:10 PM

