Sunday, June 11, 2006
WHAT THE HELL?!?!
What the f**k is wrong with my screwed up life! Happy happy talk to me. Not happy cant even be bothered to talk. Bu shuai with me u say out la. Only see angry postes in your blog. Dammit. Its painful u noe. It really is. You noe wad. To me u are one of my closest friend. I dun confide like that to anyone else. NO ONE. Its like... u dun wan talk then just say la. Do u have to make it sound like u dun even care. Damm. I noe that I will never be able to understand your pain, but dun keep it all to yourself. Cry if u need to. Serious. Grr. I really hate to see friends suffer, coz it will feel like someone punching holes in my heart, and thats painful and I will just feel empty. Come on. You have lots of friends to care for u. Dun do this to yourself. Please. If u ever need a shoulder to cry on, mine's always here for u.
Posted by trey at 10:16 PM

