Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Abused
So wad If im hr? huh? am I suppose to do everything for you? huh? quit tellin me that Im hr and I need to do this, do that. COZ IM NOT YOUR SERVANT DAMMIT! YOU WAN TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON WITH E LEARNING EXHIBITION, DO IT YOURSELF! call Mr Koh Chee Kang! huh? You have his number dun you. huh. 'You're HR' So you mean Im your servant izzit huh, everything single little thing of ITC member's welfare must help you ar? huh? you can call and ask about it yourself right? today I never go school and you were there, and now you asking me to help you ask. what kind of joke is that? I wouldn't mnd helping you, but you should have said 'You're HR'. What about you. huh. LAB BOY. you tell me, how long you haven open the lab? huh? And you tell me you're the one who decides to open or not. Yeah. Its ture. But the irresponsibilty of you not opening the lab will affect ALOT of victorians you noe. So what you're One Man Showing coz your Sec 3 head not doing anything for your dept. huh. MY SEC 3 HEAD IS OSO NOT AROUND. I still do my job. I still help inform for meetings. Huh. You think very easy ar. I take out at least 1 hour of my time to call everyone, and here you are telling me that its your decision to open the lab or not. Come on. GROW UP. Im not saying that Im better than you but at least I do my job. So next time you need help or ou ask a favour of me, DO IT NICELY, and quit tellin me that Im HR.
Posted by trey at 6:13 PM

