Monday, July 10, 2006
Am I a failure?
I feel like Im a goddam failure in life. Stuff haven been going well for me lately. Stuff are going well for me in IT Club, but not the others. I cant even handle my personal life well. This is the period I think I need support from friends. Im the kind that is motivated by friends, but she's not around when I need her the most. I feel like breaking down you know. I hope that all my troubles can just leave me. Ya. You said it was painful and you're very sad that he's leaving. But what about you.? You hurt really really deep and I lost my trust in friends. You shattered my confindence. Everytime I go your blog, I will hope to see my link up there again, bold or not, I just hope to see it there. It ain't easy to hold on to a faith when it seems almost impossible. But I still hold on, coz I believe in our friendship, I believe in you. Dun disappoint me.
tIts 8.54pm now. Guess I have to go back to the tons of homework and cca stuff to do.
Posted by trey at 8:50 PM

