Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Decided to continue
Hmm.. Another part of me tells me that I should just continue blogging. Guess its my only way of expressing myself. Been feeling pretty down lately. Mr You spoke to me on Sat, and it kinda gave me a bit of pressure. Seems that I'll only have around 3 months of my Sec 2 life, my slacking, my carefree Sec 2 life. Its gonna be more late night and chionging to do after SA. NEWDC is my main worry. I'm really scared that I'll be the one in dunno how many years to screw up NEWDC. Now there's a brand new Fliming Competition we have to do. Im not sure whether I can do it a not.
Nvm about all those, on a different note, bad things really comes in a bundle, this time comes in 3. Today I met Benjamin and went to eat lunch with him and Chris at Parkway. Went to KFC. As I bought a Surplee in 7-ll, but I couldn't finish, so decided to put in my bag. to my horror, After my meal, I found out that it leaked in my bag, there goes my stuff. Lucily only abit at the bottom. Nvm. Then at Isetan the Blilabong area to my HORROR, I lost my wallet. It costed me 29 bucks, saved up for it. Went back to KFC, and the uncle told me he found my wallet. Phew. Then later on before heading back to school for CCA, Ben treated me to a burger. Yeah. later on i discovered that it leaked out. Lol. chilli sauce. damm. Ain't I so lucky?
On the way home, had a bit of talk with JJ. Seems that everyone got their own sad things. JJ's crazy. He wants to cycle to China after his O Level. Thought that he will cycle back, but he said no. He'll abandon his bike there and fly back. -_-'. He asked me if I want to join him in his conquest. A pity I cant. Got to do NEWDC. Sian. Sis nagging at me. She needs the comp. Signing off
Posted by trey at 8:31 PM

