Friday, July 07, 2006
Sian
Haven posted for days. Sigh. Yesterday ww had our 2.4km run. YAY. I passed, but I never reach my target of running under 14 mins. It was raining, so Mr Amir told us to take our height and weight first. After that the rain got even worse, but Mr Amir told us to run anyway. Got totally drenched after that. Got back to class and Zhong Yi and Ashvin had a fight. Pretty bad. At first I tot nothing serious, but the fight got worse. I went to pull Ashvin away. They fought for pretty stupid reasons, and they were like pretty bad lor. Went for Science and blah blah. Had Chem Pratical today, and MOE ExCEL Fest. Sian. Nothing much there. Had to smile all the time and talk to the guests. Sian. Overslept my bustop. SIAN. Dun feel like blogging ler.
Posted by trey at 8:39 PM

