Saturday, July 01, 2006
Youth Day
Happy Youth Day to everyone, though Im not v happy myself, but o well, wishing everyone happy. -_- Had Youth Day concert yesterday. Well its was, o well ok only. First up. I feel as if Terence Lim is still VS boy who haven graduated, coz man I have been seeing him everyday in school. Lol. Yeah, he had an item at the concert yesterday. Well, the VJ ppl came and taught us some of their mass dance, which I did not actually really enjoy lor. All my friends were looking at the girls rather than learning how to dance. But they pretty chio anyway, but thats not the point. After the mass dance was some talk whihc pratically I had no interest in. Wel, thats the end of the day and I went for the so-called IT Club meeting but it was actually fliming but I told them taht it was a meeting. Well, if I never said it was an meeting, no one will come anyway. So, alot ppl turned up. YAY. After doing the group shout part, the Sec 1s went for their dunno what while we played soccer on the activity deck. I counted. The ball flew down like 6 or 7 times. Haha. Then Yi Rong hide my shoe on top of the cupboard. What the. Lol. I punched him. Stupid. Why everyone loves to hide my shoe. Met Ban Liang at the canteen at around 6.30 and we went home together.
Posted by trey at 12:36 PM

