Tuesday, August 01, 2006
After one long week
Lots happened for the past one week. Weekdays nothing much lor, except that I did something that I feel very proud of. I FINISHED THE VIDEO! Ok. Basically this is a coporate video that is to be shown on NEWDC Prize Giving Day to promote IT Club. It felts great man. Its like a sense of achievement when you see your video being shown on big screens, and your name is in the credits. Its great you know. I watched the video over 20 times, but I still dun get tired of it.
Ok, Enough about the video. NEWDC PGD was great man. reach school at around 7, and started running about. It was great man. My fav part was.... OPERATION JACK AND DRILL. Ok Inside joke. HAHA. Rock man. Went home and started new Maple Character. Yock Siong they all started playing, so I join in as well. Hope this one can last. Im gonna miss the Sec 3s though. Its August already. After the exams, they will start to get inactive and I won see them as often ler. As for the Sec 4s, good luck in your O Levels. Signing off.
Posted by trey at 10:29 PM

