Thursday, August 24, 2006
IM BACK
Quoted from the lovable Yi Rong, IM BACK.
A lot of things are in action, and the highlighted one is the CLASS T SHIRT. YAY. We are gonna have a class T-Shirt. I quite like the design. You noe why, coz I designed it. LOL. Joking. Actually it was everyone's idea rojak together, I just did it on the comp and show everyone. XD. I found a printing shop that is really cheap, and everyone only need to pay 10 bucks for the T-Shirt. The only sad thing is that only 2/3 of the class buying, which means 24/36 ppl buying. It would have been great if the whole class buy, but well 24 not a bad number idea. We are printing everyone's name and number on each shirt, and guess what, my number is 23. XD
Just came back from KKH. Have a nose sensitive prob, and had to see specialised. LOL super ex sia. Costed almost $100 over. Went to cut my hair as well. The fringe is too short, but who cares, it will grow back in a week.
Teacher's Day is next week. I looking forward to it. Not exactly seeing the teachers excites me, but im looking forward to seeing myt P6 classmates. Some I haven seen for very long ler. Wonder if I'll see her anot leh. Haven spoke to me since mid of june holidays. UNtil now I oso dunno what happen. Nvm, dun really want to find out. If only everything stayed that way, but not everything in life will go according to plan, so, therefore, I can only look forward to the future.
Sometimes I feel really tired. I really want to have a good sleep. I want to lie down, not think of anything at all, and just sleep. It seems impossible. There always seems to something on my mind. Thinking about somebody, or maybe schoolwork, or maybe CCA. Its not good to be too free, but its not good to be overloaded with work as well. I feel really stress, but I dunno where it is ocming from. Im sure its not from school, becasue Im enjoying my Sec 2 life. Maybe I mind too much about how others look at me, their impression of me and stuff like that. Maybe I should learn to 放开.
If you want to end it, can you at least end it nicely?
Posted by trey at 7:30 PM

