Friday, August 11, 2006
Long time ler....
Hmm. According to Daniel, I should update my blog ler. Not really in the mood, but anyway, lemme talk starting form Annual X-Country on Monday. Made my way to dunno what reservior at 7am. Reached there by 7.25. Obviously parents fetch. lor. XD. I was a road Marshall. Haha. But anyway I dun mind running. Me and Zhong Yi found a condom on the grass patch. XD. After the run, Iwent to look for Zheng Xian and talked about the plans for later. Decided to meet at City Hall at 2pm. HOWEVER, to my horror, every single one of them said that they will be abit late, and I stood tere waiting for at least 30mins. Had my lunch at KFC with Daniel and went to the arcade. Had some fun there. I was so noob at Maximum Tune 2 and a guy taught me how to play. He even gave me one of his tuning card. So nice rite. Its like 600 HP Skyline lor. Then went to watch Tookyo drift. IT WAS DAMMED NICE. One of the nicest movie I've watch in a long time. Then went to eat dinner with Daniel and the gang. Went home and slept.
Tue was celebrations. Nothing much. Only enjoyed the singing part. HAHA. Went backt o pri school later but couldn't find any teacher. Wed and Thur oso nothing much to talk about. Go play ler.
Posted by trey at 7:24 PM

