Friday, September 29, 2006
Oh yeah!
This week has been kinda fun, and of course I got a piece of good news. I finally passed my first maths test. OH YEAH. 12 out of 20. XD Its an achievement for me. Of course, I did pretty well for my Art SA2 as well, scoring 74/100 overall. YAY. Mr Z refuse to gimme one more mark for the colour plan. Sigh.
Anway, 5 days to Mid Years counting from tmr. But LOL I haven gotten into the exam mood yet. Sec 2 life is gonna be over in 1 month. Im gonna miss the gang. Cherish our last few weeks together, its now or never. This is the first time Im NOT lookin forward to the hols. Hols start, means many many sleepless nights, lots of midnight chionging, lots of time spent in school, many many meetings for NEWDC, more responsiblity.
Today Chew Hwa Soon commented on my hair. He said my hair looked burnt. -_-' lol. I long my hair very long, but need to say burnt meh. He told me to go highlight my hair. Lame rite?
I will try to be nicer to everyone in class from Monday onwards. Its now or never. No matter how much I dun want it, 2A is gonna be splited up. Its feels weird you noe, on how much a person can change in 2 years. Lookin at the memories of Primary, I realised I have been 2 completely different person. I don't know if this change is good, but I will never want to go back to my old self.
-kf-
Posted by trey at 8:06 PM

