Friday, September 01, 2006
Teacher's Day
Had teacher's day celebrations on Thurs. Was kinda stupid. Morning I woke uo at 6.05, realising that I had to see Chia before 7 as I was late, jumped out of my bed and chiong for the 6.20 bus. made it on time. Then I went to my classroom. Haha. Zheng Xian plugged his IPod into the class speaker, and we were blasting music. After morning assembly, went to hall for ace day. OMG. That was my Primary School nightmare. Luckily Mr You saved me. He came and call me because he needed to discuss about something. At around 10 we were release from school. Took 55 back to holy. Reached there at around 11.30 but the guard dun wan let us in. Went to the coffeshop and slack there. After that, a whole big group and of course myself, marched to my hosue to get a bloodly soccer ball. After that walked back to holy. The guard let us in. Saw lots of classmates. Seng Yew, Si Kai, Mark, Yan Kai, Jonas, Desmond, Aaron, Ban Liang, Chloe, Cheryl, Claudia, Peiyun, Eileen, Jessica, Jin Li, Sc, Amanda. Saw lots of teachers as well. After that we went to Hougang Mall to makan. After lunch we went to sc house play soccer. Did I mention that it was raining? We played soccer in the rain. Fun sia. I took off my shoe and socks coz my shoes the sole flat ler, so I must play barefooted. Cheryl, May and Chloe joined us. Haha. So fun. After 15min I cant play ler, coz my feet were numb. It was pretty cold. I slipped once, and Cheryl slipped twice. Went home at around 6.30. Went home and watched bleach.
Been thinking of her the whole day. Was kinda distracted the whole day. Went to Comex at Singapore Expo. Although the stuff there was cool, I was thinking of her all the time. Went to the arcade oso like no mood to play like that. Played 10 games of Maximum Tune but only completed 6 races. My car only 400 HP. Sian. She's just on my mind the whole day. And I do mean the entire day. Sigh. When will I get to see her again?
Posted by trey at 8:52 PM

