Thursday, October 05, 2006
Day 2 OVER
YAY. With Geog and Home Econs over, and Maths is tmr, after Maths can concentrate on Sci. Now even though exam but I can still find time play dota. XD. Fun sia. I was actually damm worried for Geog and Home Econs, but it turned out to be pretty easy if you studied, which I did. I spent 3 days on Geog. XD. I write notes until hand pain. Lol. Im in a good mood now. XD. Yay. Maths tmr. After tmr can SLACK abit ler. O yay. Cant wait for exam to finish. But after exam finish must work like SIAO. NEWDC lor. Still got wad. Must print out the proposal I made and discuss with Mr You. LOL. Never. Enjoy my exams first. Fun sia. First time take exam take until so happy. Feel very prepared. YAY. LOL. Got a few funny pictures we took in class but Zheng Xian haven send me. After he send me I will post it up here and friendster. I love my hair now. The fringe is super cool. Pull it down can go over my eyes.
Studying for the exams is really important. I dunno if its because the few papers all v easy, so now I slacking off ler or what. Hopefully the maths paper tmr won be tough. I want get B3 at least. Im aimming for B3 overall. If I can get that result I will treat Zheng Xian, Andrew, Daniel, Zhong Yi, Chris to a 50 cents drink each. XD. Take note hor. Of course, myself as well. Haha. Well, I go study maths ler. Having tuition in 2 hours.
Posted by trey at 5:05 PM

