Saturday, October 28, 2006
Sec 2 Life Footnote
This marks the end of my Sec 2 Life. Well. On the last day of school, it was kinda my happiest adn yet, saddest day. The happy part was I got my K800i after shcool, but yeah, won be seeing ppl like Daniel and Adriel around in the class anymore. For all the great times the class gave me for the past 2 years, I will follow Daniel's footstep, and write about everyone in 2A.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akileis
He is a pretty nice guy, and can be helpful if he wants. Just stop going LAN so often, Im sure he will be outstanding one day.
Ashvin
He is a pretty nice guy, but can be a bit annoying but we have made pretty good friends. I knew him better after doing the class T-Shirt thingy together.
Ashwin
He can be considered one of my good friends. Well, he sits on the front-right side of me. I got to know him abit better this year coz we sit close, so we talk about Bleach sometimes. He's very nice guy, wish him all the best.
Bastien
Very smart and slack guy. He is a good asst monitor for thr past half a year. Its gets abit annoying when he keep saying he is goign to die but in end he does better than most of the class in exams.
Yi An
I dun reallyknow him well but he's a nice guy.
Chris
The spikey hair man. Sits in front of me and he's pretty nice, but he may want to control himself and dun talk or shout so lud leh. Other than that he's nice.
Xin Wenn
A 100% playboy. He is pretty nice, and always there to help me. I will never forget the amount of homework I copied from you. XD Great friend. Gonna miss him.
Felix
Ever-smiling. I dun really know him well, but man, you gotta improve your handwriting (Just like me)
Gerald
Always asking me to go his house play tennis. Sorry for the tennis ball I lost. I just dun think Im cut out for tennis. Pretty good friend and I am gonna miss him.
Gabriel
Dun really know him that well but a very talented guy. Know lots of stuff and very friendly too. He's going IP next year. Good luck man.
Hari
We were pretty good friends last year but due to seating arrangement, we dun talk much nowadays. Very good guy nonetheless. Wish you good luck.
Peng Hock
Sorry I have to say this but stop causing trouble for everyone around you. If you wanna tag along on outings, please do not act like very good friends with us. The friendship have to built first. Get along well with your new classmates.
Sze Chi
Hey man, good luck and dun put yourself in too much stress next year. Relax abit, I think you will do just fine. Good luck man.
Yong Wei
Very nice and friendly person, and Im sure you will make a very good JL next year. Although he create bit of trouble here and there, its all in the name of fun. Thanks for the video you made man.
Zhong Yi
One of my closest friend in VS. Brother to me. We share same interest and he can thrash ass in Dota. Also the Captain for C Div Air Rifle. Good luck man, and hope we will be in the same class next year.
Andrew Lim
Greatm friend . Though we did not get to go out much together, but he's a cool guy with a great personality, and a great welfare secretary in sec 1 too. Hope we get into the same class next year man.
Robin
He is very very funny guy, who can make ppl laugh easily. I loved his English speeches. Apart from that, I dun really know well, but I know he will make it great one day.
Stanley
A act cute but not really that cute kinda guy. Nonetheless, very nice person if you know him well, but he can get kinda irritating sometimes. If he change abit more, Im sure he will be popular.
Yi Wei
He guy who has a deadly weapon, which is known as the lethal fingers. Been in my Mother Tounge class and got to know him better this year. Hope he will do well next year, and Im sure he will.
Zhi Yang
The paper goat, though I dun reallu know him well, but Im sure he's a good friend.
Elton
Got to know him better the second half of the year, and he is really nice. Talked about bleahc and animes most of the time. Jia You. You can do it. Nike: Just Do It.
Ridzman
The small size cute soccer player who's really talented in soccer. Hope you can realsie your dream.
Seow
Pretty nice guy when he's ok, and he has been nice to me too.
Daniel
One of my closest friends in VS, and one of the first friends in VS. Although we CONFIRM will not be in the same class next year, but I believe we will have lots of outings and MSN talks together still. Of course, I thank you for what you wrote about me, Im really touched, and of course bringing me into your the group with Andrew and Zheng Xian. Good luck to you man.
Pin Che
The lovable guy who is always so positive. A maths genius, but have a funny habit of listening to MP3 with no sound. Haha. One of my very good friends, and I hope that we will still keep in contact.
Zheng Yu
Pretty nice friend but can be quite irresponsible but good friend nonetheless. Dun let teacher ask you sit outside the class again.
Xu Xuan
My pretty good friend but can be pretty annoying. Rock on with your XuXuanism, and spread the religon man, and prove that you are the closest to ***
Yock Siong
Very close friend as well, but can get a bit crazy sometimes. Very smart also, but try not to be too crazy and bomb things k?
Zheng Xian
I should say that we are really really close friends. Its kinda like, although we only really talked this year after the mid years exams, but we become really good friends. I mean, you're one of my most valuable friend, along with Daniel, Andrew, Xin Wenn, Yock Siong, Pin Che, Adriel. You people are the ones who made my life in VS worthwile. I thank you all for that. Hope we get into the same class next year.
Fernando
He always ask me about homework on msn, and it gets kinda irriting, but you're a nice guy.
Chun Hung
One of my good friends. Although we may be in different class next year, but wish you wish luck.
Nicholas
I dunno what to write. Just stop slacking for ITC.
Teck Kian
Dunno what to wite too, been in my MT class for 2 years ler.
Adriel
Allthough we really talked only recently, but you're a cool guy who is smart, and sare the same interest. Wish you the best for your IP.
Walter
All I can say is good luck man, and hope you do well in the future. Congrats on yor doubles
Special Character: Loh Li Zhi
He left 2A in Sec 2 coz he joined AEP, so he got tranferred to 2E. A very friendly, artistic but corrupted prefect. Haha. He very nice person, forever lauging one. haha. WQish you all the best in wadeva you do. XD
End Of Sec 2 Life
Posted by trey at 11:12 PM

