Sunday, October 08, 2006
YAY
Been in a pretty good mood today for some reason. I had been studying half the day today. Ask me about the otehr half od the day, I will tell you I have been stoning.
Dammit. Studied today but mum accused me of playing. Say what she will whack the hell outta me if I score badly. Wtf. I talk on MSN coz I was asking Daniel and Yock Siong about chem. Talk to Zhong Yi on the phone to revise chem and physics. Wtf. Get accused like that. Yesterday I admit I have been playin alot, but today I got study alot what. WTF. Damm Angry sia. Dun care. im gonna sout bad if she scold me. Not etirely I totally play and dun care at all. They are demanding more and more from me.
Shall not talk about them anymore. YAY. Tmr science. After Science tmr gonna go Malaysia to visit my newborn cousin, oso consider my DiDi, coz his mum is my godmother. XD. Lala. After tmr can slack all the way ler. Cant wait for Wed man. After exam gonna go really wild. Haha. Hopefully I can perform in this SA2. Studied alot sia. Lala. I have decided not to play dota and go study bio. LOL. IM SO HARDWORKING.
Posted by trey at 9:17 PM

