Thursday, November 30, 2006
International Guests
Yesterday had teachers from other countries coming to our school to look at our education system. I was in charge of taking photos for my sector. Apprantly the school forgot to call a photographer from media club, and I was the only guy around who had a proper camera, so I was called to take pictures. I was using the IT Club camera that looks and is quite zai one, but my skill no zai at all. Then the teachers were like asking me how old I am, blah blah blah, and some of them requested to take a picture with me. LOL. I so popular. XD. It was qutie tiring, when the camera was like 2kg, and I had to run up 6 floors. After the whole event I was quite tired, as I also had a cold and asthma. Go check out the photos if you wan. http://vs.moe.edu.sg and look at the photo album 'Visit by ICASE'.
Posted by trey at 1:33 PM

