Thursday, November 23, 2006
Untitled
Finally back to update my blog. Was reading my friends blog, and dunno why I suddenly miss my friends, felt very very empty. I miss Zheng Xian. I miss Daniel. I miss Andrew. I miss Zhong Yi. I miss Yock Siong. I miss Xin Wenn. I miss Chris. Somehow I wanted to see them. I missed my primary school friends. Maybe I should ask them out and watch some movies. Any movie. I just want to spend some time with them. Should I get Zheng Xian to organise a outing again? I want to go to the class BBQ.
My life now revolves around CCA, school camps and dota. I want to go Marina Square. I want to play arcade. I want to eat dinner with my friends. I want to watch movies with my friends. i rather that it is the post exam period now and I go school everyday to crap around, shout here shout there, play murderer, tell sick jokes, blast music on the speakers, play Dai Dee and spend more time with the class.
LTC really changed me. I feel like Im different. I feel different. Its like, a new me. Having that red shirt with 'Leadership Training Camp' and 'Junior Leader' does not mean anything at all. We have to prove ourself worthy. I still remember what the instructor there told me. 'We are not here to serve you. You are here to serve yourself.'
Its getting. I better go and take a shower and eat my dinner and start work. Got hell lot of things to do.
Posted by trey at 7:34 PM

