Saturday, December 30, 2006
Sad
3F... 3F... Wtf I am in 3F. TT. I feel damm sad. Daniel, Zheng Xian, Andrew, Xin Wenn all in 3G. I feel damm sad. Even Zhong Yi, who took the same subject combo as me is in 3I. The worst part was that I am the same class with Peng Hock. I feel so out of place. I already sent in my appeal to take D and T. I think will accept la, then if accept I'll be in 3G. Yay. I sent in my appeal for D and T not slely becasue i wanted to go 3G. That was just a small part of it, that I wanted to go 3G really badly. My maths, science and geog ain't so good, so I need some backup. Plus I am quite interested in D and T, so I decided to appeal for it. I hope it won't be too late to change it. Wish me luck.
Posted by trey at 3:38 PM

