Sunday, December 10, 2006
Urge
Woke up at 11.30 today. Somehow had the urge to go compass point today. Dunno why, but felt that I should be there. So went there at 2pm. Walking pass the shops, the kfc, the 77th street, minitoons, saw the voodoo dolls she wanted. Memories kept coming back. Went to kfc, bought a coke and sat at the same spot. Looked at the same globe in front of me. Remembered the events on that day. The day after my mid years exams.
After finishing my coke, I walked over to the Sengkang MRT. Walked outside the gate there, see people walk past, couples walking into compass point, family going home by train, parents scolding there children. Stayed around there, outside the MRT, from 3 plus all the way until 6pm.
I try hard to let go, but it seems so difficult. Its really killing me. I bury myself with work, with games, but the memories keep coming back. Now I finally know how hard it is to let go of the past, especially something you cherish. I guess its impossible to ever find a friend like her again.
I love the way you walk
I love the way you smile
I love the way you cork your eyebrow
I love the way you allow me to confide in you
I love the way you leave your long hair untied
I love the expression on your face when you see something unusual
Will I ever get to see all these again?
Posted by trey at 9:31 PM

