Monday, January 08, 2007
A long week
This has been a tiring week. New class, new classmates. O ya, my appeal to D and T suceeded and I got into 3G. Basically, the class rocks. Daniel, the 2 Andrews, Zheng Xian, Xin Wenn, Zheng Yu, Ridzwan, John, Jim, Ban Liang are all inside. So happy. Haha. Ok. Wed was ok. Intro to our teachers, bit of crap here and there. Great time. Thurs was the real lesson.
My geog teacher is funny. My maths teacher looks good. My english dun really like. My chem teacher haven meet. My phycis teacher my form teacher. And my Mother Tounge teacher IS CHEW HWA SOON. OMG. 3rd YEAR IN A ROW. nvm.
Lets not talk about class. Talk about NEVC and NEWDC. The NEVC website screwed up, so I didn't sleep a wink on thurs night and started on the template. At first it was squarish. After modifying it here and there, and after a few days of hard work, its finally done. Well in the midst of improving. But nonetheless its my first official website. http://itclub.vs.moe.edu.sg/competition/nevc/
Now I can answer to Mr You ler. Yay. Do check it out and gimme your comments. Of course this website is not my solo man work. I would like to commend on Yi Rong who did the flash and it turned out great. Of course not leaving safi out who scripted it for me. Thanks for the lots of help. Thanks to gordon's nevc admin where I got my inspiration for the design, and newdc 04 wesbtie where i got the inspiration for the colour scheme.
Doing a website from stratch is tough, but you feel the sense of acheivement which is totally worth it. Gonna aim to be a better designer and learn php.
Too much stuff on my mind to think about you, but I still miss you.
Posted by trey at 1:13 AM

