Sunday, February 04, 2007
Weekend Fun
I don't have the courage
This is one of the best weekend I had in such a long time. Never felt so relax for as long as I can remember. Things are beginning to work out. I guess faith is a very important thing.
Went out with Zheng Yu, Jerome and Seow. Went bowling at Tampines Safra. The bowling alley there so exp and then the scoreboard all wrong one lor. Totally sucks. No free lane at the moment, so we ended up playing Daytona and went to play Lan. After that, went back to the alley to find out that they skipped our turn so we had to wait again. Sian sian sian. Ate our dinner and yay, got 1 free lane. So we go bowl lor. Never knew that bowling so fun sia. Next time must go again.
After bowling it was like 8.40pm already. We were like OMG, cause we wanted to go shop for New Year clothes and shops close at 9.30. Sianz lor. In the end only got enough time to go 77th Street. SAD.
After that we decided to be lame and go Cenury Square play arcade. Still open at 10.30 sia. I played Maximum Tune. Damn shuang sia. Now my car 700hp. So Shiok. Now can thrash Zheng Xian. HAHA.
Then got 1 guy challenge Seow. Wtf its like bully lor. Seow car maximum is like 620hp but that guy's one is 700hp and still can go higher, of course that guy will win lor. WTF. So bully. Poor Seow. After that I played with that guy larh, but apparantly I lost, coz I wasn't as skilled as that guy.
After playing at the arcade went home lor. Took bus 72.
Today went to the VSCO Concert. Not bad mah, much better then RGCO. Dunno why py say not nice. Haha. Nvm. Saw Shi Wei there. Didn't know that he going as well. Then Endy was a ursher. And Justin was seating with the VIPs?! Maybe he principal's friend son or something. Don't really care. Went home at around 7.10 and went to Jumbo for dinner. Dunno why didn't really enjoy the meal. Ok thats all I guess. Some pics before I go.
to tell you that I love you
Seow(Black) Zheng Yu(White) Jerome(Red) Me(Green)
So CUTE
Posted by trey at 10:04 PM

