Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Whee!!!
Im back from Malaysia!!! Omg Julien aka my gan didi is sooooo cute! He grew so much ler! Yups, ages since I last saw him. His hair is damn cute lor. He's so heavy now. Nevermind about that. I shall update on the event for the past few days, as in the sequence of events. Lol omg Im making it a narrative flashback or something.. Side effects from the Eng classes.
16/2
VS very sia, got lesson before recess, so I had chem and maths and 1 period of eng. After that had our celebrations, and I conclude that it was a complete waste of time (sorry to all those that performed). After that went back holy. Met a few classmates. This year a lot of them never come back. I guess everyone drifting. After that went to sharmaine's house and we had our soccer games as usual. Played pretty ok la, but the games were FUN. Haha. A pity never rain, if not it would be fun playing with the water. Everyone's changed. It feels so different now. Im not sure whether it is good, but I suppose its BETTER. Had a bit of chat with the peeps, and took a bus home at around 6.45. Went home and played dota.
17/2
Nothing much happened la. Only had our reunion dinner as usual, but didn't enjoy it as much as past years, and I oso dunno why.
18/2
Time to go get ang pows! Went to visit my different relatives. Actually only 2 places. It was okok only la, and I only got around 15 ang pows this year. So sad rite. OMG. I feel so out of place now. TT. Haha. Jkjk. But the no of red packets that I got was really pathetic lors. TT. At night went over to Malaysia and visited my mother side.
19/2
More red packets!!! Whee! Went to my uncle's house and he had really ALOT of new year goodies. Ate alot there. Then wanted to play his ps2 to discover that its more or less broken. Grr. So spent my time eating. Haha. Got one put into your mouth then melt and its really nice. After that went back to my auntie's house where we slept. Played blackjack there and it was quite fun la, but I never win or lose any $$ this year. Haha. So pro rite. After that went to play some firecrackers which wasn't very fun la, but my cousin wanted to play so I play with him lor.
20/2
Came back to singapore but not forgetting to go to Jusco first. Bought 2 shirts there. Whee. So happy. Jammed our way back and now Im here typing this. Happy New Year peeps!
I want to hold your hands
I want to watch the sunrise with you
I want to lie down and watch the stars with you
I want to hold you close to me and tell you that I love you
Posted by trey at 6:52 PM

