Monday, April 16, 2007
2 more days
D and T class
John - You better get off my table before I start insulting you
Me - Why you treat me like that
John - I'm anti-social today
Me [Thick skinned me continues using his table]
John [Starts to insult me]
Me - You know, when people insult other people, it means he/she cares for the person who is being insulted
John - You really make me want to punch you
During maths lesson
Mr Tan - [Hands me my maths test] And the last failure is you
Me [Depressed] Mr Tan, graph not well drawn minus 2 marks a lot leh.
Mr Tan [Takes out his red pen] Ok la, give you 1 more mark
Me [Smiles]
15 minutes later...
Me [Walks up to Mr Tan with my paper] Mr Tan, my answer correct why never give me mark.
Mr Tan - Class, question 4c) i) what is the answer
Class - 0.5
Me - 0.5 +/- 0.1 is accepted because this one is graph.
Mr Tan [Takes out his red pen again] Another mark for you
Me [Under my breath] Now I pass. 10/20. ^^
In the Developmental Lab
Ryan - Kay Fong, you heard about the idiot who keeps deleting the IT Club members account on the IT Club website.
Me [Shakes my head]
After 2 minutes
Me - I think that idiot is me. I was working on the D & T website.
Ryan - Stupid Kay Fong
[Safi walks in]
Ryan - Safi, Kay Fong was the idiot who deleted the IT Club accounts...
Kay Fong - ...by accident
Safi - I thought so too
Yay. 2 more days to national x-country. GO VS!
Posted by trey at 9:36 PM

