Saturday, April 14, 2007
6 Weird Things about me
Tagged by Farrah
“This is what you are supposed to do - cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.”
ONE
I never go out with friends until Sec 2 after my mid years exam.
TWO
My voice is very funny, in the sense that it will suddenly go high pitch when Im talking. I don't do it on purpose, and I dunno why this happens.
THREE
I enjoy taking bus alone, coz it allows me relax and think over my own stuff. Stoning and spacing out is fun.
FOUR
I get fustrated over little stuff easily and i tend to shout at other people when I feel irritated. Opps.
FIVE
According to my friend I can bitych very well, much better than other guys she knows. HAHA. But dun worry Im not gay.
SIX
When I studying, I dun like people to disturb coz it will make me lose my trail of thoughts and I'll not have the mood to study anymore.
6 people
1. Daniel
2. Seng Yew
3. Ze Wei
4. Anselina
5. Keneth Goh
6. Clement
Posted by trey at 10:18 AM

