Friday, April 13, 2007
Black Friday
In the canteen
Safi [Puts his plate down and went to buy a drink]
Buddin - I bet with you that he will eat the rice first, then the meat
Bong - I bet he will start eating his meat before finishing his rice
Safi [Comes back and start eating}
Bong/Buddin [Stares at Safi]
Safi [Starts eating the meat]
Buddin - Damn
Me [Stares at the 3 of them]
In PAL class
Mr Imran - My video cable not working. Kay Fong help me get a cable.
Me [Takes one out of my bag]
Mr Imran - It worked. [Passes me his spoilt cable] Maybe this cable can work with the IT Club computers.
Me [To myself] Damn. I just got cheated of a cable
In Assembly (To all red shirts)
Mr Siow - So the bus will be leaving at 12.45
Random Guy - So what time do we leave class?
Mr Siow - Very good question. You leave at 12.46 and run after our bus, grab onto our bus and hold there until we reach Toa Payoh.
Everyone - ROFL
In SS class
Me [Tells Daniel something]
Daniel - K......
Me - Fong
Daniel [Stares at me and burst out laughing]
Me [Giggles]
Today had our Games Day. Quite fun, except that I fell on the muddy field and my white shirt became brown. Brought the juniors to the gym and I think they quite enjoy it. Damn. Need to do maths ler. BB
And not forgetting...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINUS!
Posted by trey at 8:23 PM

