Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday and Saturday
In the Saturday A Maths Class
Mr Pang [Writing on the board]
Class [Many people talking]
Mr Pang [Turns around] You all want to talk can go home and talk on the phone. Come here for what. I also can stay home read newspaper.
Class [Giggles]
On the train
Friend [Points] That Hwa Chong guy looks like a scholar
Me [Nods] And he looks very freaky
Friend [Nods] Looks very nerd
Me [Nods] Later he stalk you, then I walking home with you, then he stalk me because he got no choice
Friend - ...
Me - I too handsome. Later he's my brother friend then going to my house then sleep same room as me then rape me how?
Friend [Burst out laughing]
Friday
Went to meet my friend after school. Went with her to make her IC and went to National Library after that to study. Whee I feel soooo proud of myself. I studied for 3 hours which I have never done before. If I had gone home early that day, the most I'll be able to squeeze out is 1 hour. I should go NL to study often. Went to macs to have dinner after that and went home.
Saturday
Went to have D and T lesson 8 in the morning. Mr Quek release us early as the school canteen not open and we had to go out to eat before our A Maths lesson. Went to KFC with Zheng Xian and Xin Wenn. Had a zinger meal as usual. Went home after the A Maths lesson.
Posted by trey at 10:33 AM








