Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The Kiss - By the UNROMANTIC me
"Her eyes shone in the darkness, her smile illuminated my heart. I would never forget that smile on her face, when her eyes just seemed to sparkle brighter than any other stars.
That night just seemed so unforgettable. The night was clearer than anything else that I could remember and it was a day I would never forget. I can still remember the details of that day till now. The little details about her on that very day I would never forget.
That day she didn’t expect the surprise. She forgot about the day we met 3 year ago, but I still vividly remembered the little details on that day. For that very special, I saved up for very long time to that day a very special day for her. I brought her to Tony Roma’, a famous American Restaurant which had great ambience and serves her favorite food.
She was in shock by the pleasant surprise that I gave her. She had forgotten about that day 3 years back, but yet I remembered it clearly. I looked down at her face and noticed that two streams of tears were rolling down her face unceasingly as she apologized.
My heart went out to her as I saw her tear flowing slowly down her face. I tried my best to comfort her as I wipe the tears off her face. I did not want her to cry as I wanted her to be happy for the rest of the day.
Our food came a little while after we entered the restaurant. She had another surprise when she found out that I remember what her favorite dishes were. I could not bear to see her cry, so I asked her ‘Do you still remember how we met 3 years ago?”
She lowered her head, and made no response to my question. I said, “That time we were still in Sec 3, you took part in this student exchange between 2 schools. I was the overall-in-charge for your group and I asked for your contact number. We started talking and found out more about each other. We became friends and talked to each other frequently. I developed feelings for you and wooed you. “She replied “I am really sorry that I forgot so much about us.” “I know, you’ve been really busy lately”
Silence surrounded us for the rest of the meal.
The moon hung high in the sky, and it was late at night. As we were walking along, I could not bear the silence anymore. “I love you” “I love you too.” I turned and held her by her shoulders. I looked down at her innocent face and straight into her hazel brown eyes. She looked back at me, and our heart just seemed to connect at that moment, under the star-lit sky of the night.
Time just seemed to stop for both of us at that moment. I bend down towards her, as we moved closer to each other. Our lips met and as if my mind was being blown away. That moment, that night, both of us will never forget."
Someone told me to post this. My English essay for homework.
PS: Unromantic is not I say one. Special Request from a friend.
Posted by trey at 1:40 AM

