Wednesday, April 04, 2007
National X-Country 2007: Before
Im feeling the excitement for National X-Country. I want to be at turf city and cheer my hearts out. Im really looking forward to National X-Country which is like 3 weeks away. Every year, the proud Victorian Sportsman never fails to bring glory back to the school, with last year's great achievement of Champion for both B and C Div.
How I recall those great feeling, of being there to cheer to our fellow Victorians, to witness the great event. I have seen the sportsman train hard, all for this very special day.
It was a pure feeling, to feel the Victorian Spirit. The Victorian Spirit lives within us, in every single one of us.
On usual monday mornings, we sing the VS Anthem like a boring routine. During events such as the National X-Country, we sing it with pride, the pride of being a Victorian.
Let us cheer hard for our fellow Victorians, at the turf city and keep her flag unfurled.
-Nil Sine Labore-
Posted by trey at 7:44 PM

