Thursday, April 26, 2007
Slack Day
[Few months back at Singapore Discovery Center, where Ryan helped say good bye to the schools]
Ryan [Using loud haler] Thank you x primary school for coming!
X pri school - Bye!
Ryan [Still using loud haler] Please remember, no fishing OR swiming in the pond! But you can fsh AND swim in the pond!
Everyone - ...
Today was a pretty slack day.
As usual, my dad fetched me to school.
07.00am - Reach school
07.40am - Mother Tounge
09.00am - Geography
10.10am - Recess
10.45am - English
11.55am - A Maths
01.40am - School Ends
02.00pm - Chemistry Class
03.15pm - Class end
04.30pm - Reach home
Im confident that I'll get full marks for my Linear Law test. It was so easy. Credit goes to my tuition teacher! I bet with Zheng Yu that I'll get full marks. If I dun, I treat him green tea.
PS: 1/n sin x = 6. Trying figuring it out.
Posted by trey at 7:38 PM

