Monday, May 21, 2007

Im BACK

At the Activity Deck

[Me looking at Yi Rong and cant help laughing]
Yi Rong - Stop looking at me la gay.
[Continues looking]
Yi Rong - Everytime you look at me and smile damn gay leh.
[Continues anyway]
Yi Rong - Damn gay leh you.

At the Activity Deck

Me - Sec 1s come sit around me
[Sec 1s sit around me]
Jonathan - Kay Fong can we have Games Day already?
Me - Waiting for Yi Rong larh. I cant take you all for Games Day
Johnathan - Wahlau eh
Me - Nevermind. Lets have TCS now
Sec 1s - Talk about what
[IT Clubroom door open]
Me - Ahh.. Look at Yi Rong, he's changing
Yi Rong - Don't be gay la

At Dhoby Ghaut MRT

[Calls John]
Me - Where are you all ah. Meeting at 8 right?
John - Ya
Me - Faster leh. I want to say hi to you all before I go home. I'm at Plaze SG now. Its 8 already.
[5min later...]
[John and Gordon comes]
Me - Hi
John - Ok you say your hi le. Now go home

Very long never post ler. First there were the terrible exams, and after that got super lazy. TOTALLY LAZY. YES. LAZY IS THE CORRECT WORD.

Been doing nothing much lately, except for playing loads of game and idling away. Whee. Time to get started on NEWDC again. Have to get cracking already. My brain's getting rusty. Anyways, when was the last time it was not rusty. It was never rusty. Coz my brain not metal. LAME. BOO. LAME. *throws banana skin*

Mid years was horribly horrible. Yes. TOTALLY. Except that I had a wonderful teacher for chem. That was the best part. After my chem paper somehow I felt very sick, and boo! 39 degrees fever the next day. There goes my A1 for physics.

*Change page to photobucket to upload some pictures*

Sigh. Feeling the stress for NEWDC already. 2 months isn't alot of time, and it will definitely pass by very fast. Dun understand why Yi Rong isn't feeling any stress. Hmm. Maybe he can handle stress better than me. Hmph. Or maybe he's just too laid-back.

*Pictures uploading*

Been watching Slam Dunk the past few days. Reminds me of Saturdays when I'm young. When I'll wake up super early just to catch Slam Dunk on channel 8. When I had lesser problems. When I was innocent and trouble-free. Those good old days. Ok now why am I so emo.

*Checks photobucket*

Aww only 20% done. Nevermind. Its just another 80% more to go. Tuition today was surprisingly happy. I did my work to almost erfect today. He was pleased with my homework. Yay.

And now Im growing fat again. OMG. FAT! DUH! When was the last time I worked out, played soccer or even jog. I think that was like 1 month ago lor. Used to have a 3-day gym week, with soccer games every friday or even running up and down the stairs. I wanna go out there and sweat it out again. If not I'll start turning into pig.

Aww. Feeling so lazy lately, so sad. Everyone's in bad mood. I wonder why. Hey you! Yes you!. You know who. Cheer up kaes! I don't like to see you sad. Always in a bad bad mood. Smile more, just like me. Remember, 4m smile welcome the world! LOL.

I'm feeling lame and hyper now. I wonder why. OMG. BREAKING-NEWS! My brother lost his wallet, and he's will hinthint his friends coz his birthday coming soon. Haha. Feel so sad for him.

I realise I've been helping alot of people with their project, and half of them needed flash. Haha. I feel so evil. Maybe I shouldn't help them. I helping them to cheat. Hmm. Not good. But good practise for me leh. Haha. Gerald said my computer looks like Vista. Haha.

Vista sucks. The only nice thing about it is the graphics. I mean, even though Vista came out, loads of people are still sticking out with XP, coz XP is THAT good. XP's more user-friendly anw. Haha.

I realise Im addicted to Have A Nice Day by Bon Jovi. I like the lyrics, especially the chorus. 'Shinning like a diamond, rolling with the dice. Standing on the ledge and show the wind how to fly' OMG its just so nice. Ok enough of me crapping le. Haha. I think this long post is good enough to cover the days I never post. Haha. People miss my posts. I just know it. EGO!





















Posted by trey at 12:22 AM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno