Thursday, May 31, 2007
Looking Out
Ok the title was just purely random. DOTS. Boo! *Throws banana skin*.
Been the very good boy, I've been going for D & T whenever I can, and doing homework when I'm home, and playing as little computer games. Haha. I'm such a good boy.
Yesterday went to school for some IT Club matters, and after that went for my D & T. It's such a great project, especially we can get to do hands-on and paint the workshop with our own hands. Did nothing much yesterday though.
I borrowed the IT Club Samsung camera and took photos of the process. Went up to the Clubroom at around 4 plus cause I was waiting for the paint on the door to dry to put another coat on.
In the end I had to rush off coz of some emergency,
BOO
Today met up with Ze Wei, Dzafir and Cheng to buy the BBQ stuff for tommorrow's BBQ. YAY. IT CLUB BBQ IS HERE AGAIN!. Haha. This was such an impromtu BBQ, and I'm glad everyone did as much as they can.
The best part about this BBQ is that everything was kept within our budget. I think Ze Wei and the rest of us are so familiar with the food, the stuff that we need, the amount of money thats needed to be collected, the transportation of the food and the processes we need to go through.
We started shopping for the stuff at around 12.45, and we ended at 2. Haha.
Met Ze Wei's PSB T-Shirt vendor at the Parkway BK, so I went with him to discuss about the T-Shirt. Everything went smoothly and the T-Shirt price was very reasonable. I think that IT Club jersey can go to them as well.
Ze Wei's dad fetched us to his house with the BBQ stuff and food, so everything will be stored at his house and the Sec 1s will collect march to his house to get the stuff tmr.
So we called to order the Satay at his house. We ordered 100 chicken and 50 mutton. After that discussed about Games Day tomorrow and Ze Wei brought us out to the 55 bus stop. Took me only 10 mins to reach home. I decided to go Kovan and buy the soccer ball.
I wanted to pay for the ball when I found out that the $30 voucher was not in my bag. So wasted my time there and came home. When I search through my bag, I realise that it was clipped in between my file in my bag. LOL. Blur King.
Gtg ler. Family going for dinner at Kovan. Gonna go buy the ball now. Won't be back until Saturday.
Posted by trey at 7:12 PM

