Saturday, July 07, 2007

$90

Woke up super early this morning, with the intention of meeting John and going to the service center at Wisma, before heading back to school to continue with my NEWDC stuff.

At around 8.30, John called me and ask me where am I. He said the teachers are not waiting for me already. I have to make my own way there.

*stuns*

Only then I realised that John is going to Orchard at 8.30 for the D & T Technical Course or something. Something which I didn't even receive notice for. I only heard about it from Gordon, but Mr Kor never call me or anything.

Moments later, John called me again and said that my name is not on the list, so he don't think that I can enter.

Problem 1 solved, coz I did not have any intention of going in the first place; I did not even get any information about it.

Then there comes problem 2.

Standing in front of the Sony Ericsson Service Center @ Wisma, I realise that it is opened only at 11.

*Checks my watch* 8.55am

Damn. So it means that I have 2 hours to kill before I can actually step into the shop. So I called Ze Wei to tell him that I'll be late, so I ask him to start on the video first. Guess what. He has to leave at 12. So it'll be brainless to ask Timothy to stay, so I told Ze Wei to CALL Timothy to inform him that he don't need to go school anymore.

Problem 3 'settled'

So I started my little walk around Orchard, walking from Borders to Wisma, then from Wisma back to Borders, then over to Shawhouse, then to Cineleisure, and to Wisma, and finally to Borders where I spent 1 hour looking at CDs.

Along the way on my little adventure, there were some girls asking for donation (CIP). I was at a roadside Old Chang Kee, buying some food to makan. They were at least 25m away, but still, I OVERHEARD their conversation.

Sound diffused over to my side la.

Girl 1: Now so early, Orchard so empty leh.

Girl 2: That guy over there.

The minute I turn around, one girl pop in front of me, holding her can out to me with that innocent look. Then the Angel and Devil started fighting

Angel: Donate la, she is so ke lian

Devil: Just say no. Why be so nice

In the end, the Angel won. I opened my wallet, and realised that I only have a 1 dollar coin. I gave it to her anyway.

So I continued my adventure until I thought it was time to get back to the Service Center. Bloody hell, they said that my phone is considered a 'Tampered Set', coz that time I drop the phone the cover came off, so they say they don't take in models like that.

ALL THAT 2 HOUR WAIT FOR NOTHING!

Obviously I wasn't too happy. Around that time, Timothy's father called me, ask me why I ask Timothy to go school but I'm not there, and Timothy is waiting there for me. Apparantly he never switch on his phone, so he did not see Ze Wei message.

#$%!@^&*()

Kept apologising to his father. Damn paiseh lor.

I was in a pretty foul mood. Then I decided to go to Si Mei branch and try my luck since I wasn't in a hurry to go school.

It was much better. Luckily they still accept my phone, but mine is stil considered a tampered set, so it will be a 'Out of Warrantly' serive. Overall I'll be getting a new front cover, a new keypad, software problem fixed, new earphones, and the 2 buttons at the top of my phone will be replaced.

And that would cost 90 bucks, excluding the 7% GST. Ow. Heart pain.

Then went back to school to continue my work. Reached school around 1.30. Left at 4 plus.

I should really get started on my tuition homework.

Outside at the Activity Deck

Note the similarity?

Image courtesy of Mr GOH ZE WEI

Posted by trey at 9:55 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno