Sunday, July 15, 2007
Sad
I'm deeply saddened
how fast people can change
how true they are to you
what are they truly thinking
These questions have been stuck on my mind for for the past 1 month.
I experienced numerous setbacks and some comments from my peer this week, of which, some of which struck me hard.
A leader is a failure if he do not have trust on his members
-John Zheng
You are always right and I'm always wrong, and this is the theory we have been working on for the past few months
-Goh Ze Wei
The past few chairman of IT Club have their own strength. Safi is good in technical stuff, Terence is very efficient, Warran is good at using his manpower. What's yours?
-Mr Alvin You
These few sentence struck me. It leads me to think, what have I been doing for the past few months. Perhaps things like they have not given me the chance to trust is all my excuse. I have not opened myself to them.
I've come to realise 'It's not them who failed me. It's me who have failed them.'
NEWDC/NEVC Prize Giving Day is in one week. This is the final stretch of road for us to take. The finishing line is near. All the hardwork we have put in for the past 1 year boils down to this.
I hope that everyone single one of you in IT Club, not only the Sec 3s, but the Sec 1s, Sec 2s and Sec 4s can help to make it possible. This is probably the biggest event we will ever have for IT Club.
I hope that all the Sec 3s can put our differences aside, and think about what do you want for yourself. Do you want to be called the batch that had the best Prize Giving Day ever, or the batch that completely screw up the whole event.
Every man makes a difference, and every difference makes the man
Posted by trey at 4:31 PM

