Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Tired
[During A Maths]
Linus - Binomial is so fun!
Me - No it's not.
Linus - It's so eeeeasy!
Me - Duh. It's just some brainless calculation.
Linus - Then why are you doing so slow?
Me - Eh, I do until sian already mah.
[Activity Deck]
[Ahmad holding an opened red umbrella]
Me [Whispers] Don't you think Ahmad looks like the Little Red Riding Hood without the hood?
Safi [Shrugs]
Louis [Whispers] Nah, he looks like an Indian Little Red Riding Hood...
Me [Whispers] ...without the hood?
[Burst out laughing]
It's been soooo long since I posted.
School started for 1 week already and it has been BAD. Homework keeps coming and coming in. It's crazy I tell you. I reached home at 7.30 today. I started work at 8, and guess what, I just finished my homework.
Ok not exactly ALL my homework, some are still undone. Crap.
The NEWDC/NEVC Finals went pretty ok, but loads to be improved on.
We moved new tables into the clubroom. They are the IT Lab kind of table larh, so our room look very spacious. The other Sec 3s cleaned up the room today, so now it's neat. ^^
Today was a pretty bad day though. Sian.
Still got CCA work to do before I can sleep. Sigh.
I miss you;
Posted by trey at 2:25 AM

