Sunday, July 29, 2007

Victoria We Give To You

Finally managed to force myself to sit down here and blog

Lots of things happened in the past 2 weeks


Victorian Challenge was a blast? Not exactly for me. After the opening in the morning, I was running around like a mad dog to find Mr Minjoot to sign 'some' letters so that we can send it out to the guests for Prize Giving Day.

Went to the clubroom to do some more work. At around 1.30, all the remaining letters were ready to be sent out and whee there they go.

*letter growing wings and flying out*

So now we're supposed to meet Mr You and go to this printing 'shop' in Macpherson and hand the stuff over to that guy for printing. Went over there with Cheng and Ze Wei. Seriously I hate it when Ze We kept bugging me and ask me if we can leave already. He was like 'Done already anot? Can we just dump the stuff to the guy and leave?'

It's like totally ridiculous. It got to the point where he asked me to stay on alone while Cheng and him go back to school first. It was like totally idiotic. I did not have a single clue on what is going to happen as it was Cheng and Ze Wei who designed the whole backdrop. I need them to be around as they will know what they need.

I wouldn't mind if *censored*

I was like freaking pissed off larh. He said I don't involve them in NEWDC, but yet they only want to do the simple things, and yet when I ask them to do the simple things like typing and printing letters, some of them will ask me to do it myself.

Anyways, wasted a good 2 hours there as he wasn't able to open the photoshop file coz it was too much for his computer to handle. NOOB COMP! So I explained to the guy what we need, so he told us what he need, and we left the 'shop'.

Did I mention that it was not even like a shop lor. Ok, it's not even a shop. It's in some cheapo housing estate that is damn fucking ulu and you wouldn't even notice that it's a printing shop. I had to knock knock, and ask maid whether it is the place.

We walked out to the main road and took a taxi to the nearest MRT station. At first they wanted to cab back to school, and Mr You already told me not to cab back, so I insist that they cab back without claiming the money from Mr You. Anyways, Cheng said that there is 155 at that bas stop, which wasn't true.

155 there or not there, didn't really affect me as I was heading towards Si Mei to the Sony Ericsson Service Center to collect my phone which I sent in earlier.

Waited for around 1 hour before it was my turn. Collected the phone and realised that they did not solve one of my keypad problem plus a missing earphone. Went back and resolved all this problems. Got my keypad fixed and a new set of earphones.

After finishing all these, it was 7pm already. Headed back to school to continue my Victorian Challenge(like real). Went to assist them in the media lab but could not convert the videos we took due to some problems.

Tried and tried an tried, and realised it was 11.30. I went back to the clubroom, gathered my Sec 3 comm, and started on our NEWDC meeting. Wasn't THAT productive, and finished the meeting only at 2am. Decided that we will have our break and continue at 4.

Went to walk around and then Andrew Lim, Max, Zhong Yi and Zheng Yu came to visit me. Was messing around with the basketball then we decided to go and play some basketball. Played all the way until 3.50 and decided to go up clubroom to 'rest' abit. Fell asleep at the clubroom and woke up at 8 plus, with Mr You waking me up to discuss about NEWDC. Went for our morning assembly soon.

After morning assembly, went to clean up the school with my class and went back to the clubroom to continue work. Ate some stuff at the canteen and went back to the clubroom and continued on the backdrop. Following which Mr You gathered Yi Rong and I, and together we went to meet Mr Minjoot to discuss about Prize Giving Day. Finally went back home to sleep.

Went down to Macpherson to hand the backdrop over to the guy, only to find out that Mr You told Cheng to use 100 dpi, instead of the 75 dpi the guy instructed us to use. Therefore, the CD did not work again and another trip wasted.

Well that pretty much for 'The Adventages during Victorian Challenge' or wadeva shit you call it.

Prize Giving Day was on the 21st July but I really don't feel like blogging now. Still got my chemistry to do. Pictures next time.

Posted by trey at 5:36 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno