Sunday, September 02, 2007
100th
Lookin at the last post that I had here. Opps. 29 July. Had a few drafts for the few weeks but never got around to completing them. I was too busy doing other work, and too darn lazy as well.
I never though I'll watch Naruto. Haha. It was like, i finished wtaching Initial Stage 4, then I was like what anime should I watch next. Then finally decided to watch Naruto. Watched a few episodes and pretty much got addicted to it. Haha. Sakura;s kinda cute, with her inner thingy.
Listening to Green Day now. Their music is not that good, but I really like their lyrics. Haha.
Went back to holy on Friday. Saw quite a few friends and felt kinda weird. It's been so long since we graduated from holy, but it just felt like it was yesterday. Haha. Cheng Lao Shi was like these were from the 2006 batch, these from the 2005 batch, and these 2 (Ban Liang and I) from the 2004 batch one.
And Mdm Lim who loved to embarrass us, asked us to self intro ourselves. I only wished that I never stepped into that classroom. I looked at the small boys and girls who were staring at us, and I realised that we were the ones sitting at the chairs and tables 3 years ago.
There was this cheeky little boy sitting in front of the class. After he asked his question, I knew why was he sitted in front.
[Mdm Lim's class]
Boy: How tall are you?
Me: ...
It's always the same old feeling when you go back on Teacher's Day. Miss Yeo's retiring this year. I can never forget how it felt to be in her class. She was one unqiue teacher, and a lot of students couldn't forget her. She puts on a stern look everyday, but all of us respected her deep in our heart.
Went out with the 6A people to get lunch at Hougang Mall as usual. It was always nice to see old friends again. I can still remember the old days when I stepped into class 5A with all the question marks I have. Time flies really really fast.
Posted by trey at 5:18 PM

