Monday, September 10, 2007
You're it!
Got tagged by Clement, a guy from my chinese class. Quite unexpected that I get tagged by him. Anyway It's been a long long time since I last got tag. Sigh.
List out your Top 5 Birthday Presents Which You Wish For:
1. Tablet PC
2. Handphone stand for my K800i on my table
3. Meet up more often with old friends
Answer the following questions:
1. The person who tagged u was:
-Clement
2. Your relationship with him/her is?
-Friend
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
-Very Loud
-Contispated Face
-Always looked pissed off
-??
-??
4. Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
-Nothing
5. Most memorable words she has said to you?
-You damn weird leh
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
-Nope
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
-Don't need to answer this
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
-I hardly make real enemy
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
-He did something very wrong to me
10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?
-Nothing?
11. Overall impression of him/her?
-Super loud machine
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
-GAY, I think
13. A character trait you love about yourself?
-I'm weird *winks*
14. A character trait you hate about yourself?
-I'm not comfortable with eye contact with girls
15. Person you want to be?
-I'm happy with who I am
16. Say something to the people who care for you!
-I love you all
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you.
1. Seng Yew
2. Shi Wei
3. Pei Yun
4. Ze Wei
5. Yi Qi
6. Daniel
7. Danial
8. Linus
9. Kay Siong
10. Dzafir
Who is #6 having a relationship with?
-I know he likes someone....
Is #9 a male or female?
-Male
If #7 and #10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-GAY
How about #8 and #5?
-5 no, but not too sure about 8
What is #2 studying about?
-Triple Science with Geog Elective?
When was the last you talked to #3?
-Yesterday on the phone?
What kind of music does #8 like?
-Not sure, classical maybe??
Does #1 have any siblings?
-1 Brother 1 Sister
Will you woo #3?
-Nah
How about #7?
-No
Is #4 single?
-Maybe?
What's #5's surname?
-Tan
How about #10's?
-Not sure
#4's hobby?
-Mug!
Do #5 and #9 get along?
-One is my brother, the other my junior, so no.
Where does #2 study at?
-Victoria School!
Say something casual about #1?
-Arsenal
Have you tried developing feelings about #8?
-Please, I have better taste than that
Where does #9 live?
-Hougang close to Ban Liang
Are #5 and 1# best friends?
-No they dunno each other
Does #7 like #2?
-No
How did you get to know #2?
-CCA
Does #1 have any pets?
-Don't think so
Is #7 the sexiest person in the world?
-God knows
Ok I'm done. Whew. Weird thing. Please do them if you're tagged. :)
Posted by trey at 7:24 PM

