Tuesday, October 23, 2007

120 Questions

Koped this off Yanky

(001) Your gender: male
(002) Straight/gay/bi?: I dunno. Opps
(003) Single?: Yeah
(004) Want to be?: Me!
(005) Age?: 15
(006) Age you wish you were?: 21, so I can drive
(007) Your label?: wth
(008) Your height?: 180
(009) Your eye color?: brown
(010) Any piercings?: Nope
(011) Any tattoos?: Does the National Day one count?


DO YOU...
(012) Smoke: Nah, can't afford it xD
(013) Drink: A few times
(014) Do drugs: Nope
(015) Read the newspaper: Depends on my mood
(016) Talk to strangers who IM you: depends
(017) Like to walk in the leaves: No
(018) Take walks in the rain: Yeah its refreshing
(019) Drive: I wish
(020) Like to drive fast?: nah
(021) Hurt yourself: Yeah, that was dumb
(022) Have a job: I get my pay from my parents
(023) Like who you are: Yeah
(024) Consider love a mistake: Never
(025) Base your judgement on looks alone: Sometimes
(026) Do you love someone?: Yeah


HAVE YOU EVER...
(027) Been caught doing some thing your weren't supposed to be doing?: Duh
(028) Been in love: Yeah
(029) Done drugs: Nope
(030) Gone skinny dipping: Nah
(031) Had a surgery: No, no and no
(032) Ran away from home: I SAID NO
(033) Played strip poker: Still a no...
(034) Gotten beat up: and another no
(035) Been on stage: YES
(036) Slept outdoors: In school, does it count?
(037) Pulled an all-nighter: wth?
(038) Talked on the phone all night: How about holding a phone and sleeptalking?
(039) Had an X-ray: Yeah
(040) Had detention: Of course
(041) Been suspended: from cca? Yeah
(042) Been Expelled: Nah
(043) Slept all day: Yeah
(044) Killed someone: Maybe you're my next target?
(045) Made out with a stranger: Not even my first kiss
(046) Had sex with a stranger?: I'm still a virgin =)
(047) Kissed the same sex: Buddin kissed me on the cheek, and he also dunno why
(048) Done anything sexual with the same sex? Like acting gay with Buddin, yeah
(049) Been betrayed: Yeah
(050) Broken the law: Illegal d/ling?
(051) Been arrested: Nope
(052) Been on radio/TV: nope
(053) Been in a mosh-pit: Whats that
(054) Had a nervous breakdown: Think so
(055) Been criticized about your sexual performance: Want try it out?
(056) Had a dream that kept coming back: Yeah
(057) Seen your favorite band play: On the comp, yeah
(058) Owned a pair of big sunglasses: NOPE
(059) Worn a huge hat: Nah
(060) Judged other people by their clothing: Should have
(061) Been told you have good taste: Countless times until I can't remember. XD
(062) Been romantically attracted to someone and physically unattracted?: Yeah, but it wasn't that bad anyway
(063) Been used?: as a?
(064) Been in an abusive relationship?: YA MY BRO BULLY ME, YOU BIG BULLY


DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
(065) Life on other planets: Yeah
(066) Miracles: Yeah
(067) Astrology: Nah
(068) Magic: Yeah
(069) God: Yeah
(070) The Devil: My bro is one example
(071) True Love: Yeah
(072) Ghosts: Yeah
(073) Rebirth: No
(074) Love at first sight: Yeah
(075) Ying and Yang?: Yeah
(076) Witches: I wish I don't
(077) The Easter Bunny: No
(078) Santa Clause: I haven't got any present from him yet, but I've been a good little boy


LAST PERSON...
(079) That you laughed at: Jerome
(080) That laughed at you: Eron I think
(081) That hurt you: The person staring at the screen, coz you didn't tag =(
(082) That turned you on: My Rubik Cube
(083) That kissed you: Buddin on the cheeks didn't I say that already?
(083) That hugged you: I hugged Joel today does that count?
(084) That you went shopping with : Cheryl, Pei Yun, Ansel, Chloe (More like Yanky and I followed that while they shopped)
(085) To disappoint you: Myself
(086) That almost made you cry: My Mum
(087) That brightened up your day: Cheng, with his blurness
(088) You saw a movie with: Pei Yun and Chloe
(089) You talked to on the phone: John
(090) You talked to on text message: Zhong Yi my brudda
(091) You talked to on IM: Daniel
(092) That made you smile: My Rubik Cube, coz I broke my record again =)
(093) That made you laugh: Cheng
(094) That saw you cry: Mr LowET
(095) That bought you something: The other me =)
(096) That danced with you: My music
(097) That you have a crush on: Ask me yourself :p


The What's...
(098) What do you find romantic?: The right words
(099) What are your turn-on's?: I switch on my computer everyday
(100) What are your turn-off's?: Girly Girls
(101) What is best about the opposite sex?: You ask me
(102) What is best about the same sex?: Try asking yourself
(103) What is the last present someone got you?: No one ever got me anything. I don't even get to see the $50 I get on my birthday from my parents
(104) What makes you happy?: A hug from people I care for
(105) What is your B-day?: 18061992
(106) What is your favorite movie?: Blood Diamond
(107) What is your favorite band?: Green Day
(108) What is your favorite type of movie?: I don't have a preference
(109) What is your favorite season?: Winter
(110) What is your favorite month?: November
(111) What is your favorite Holiday?: The End Of Year
(112) What is your favorite language?: English
(113) What is your favorite thing to do?: Laughing (Laughter's the best Medicine)
(114) What is your favorite color(s)?: Blood Red


The Who's...
(115) Your best close friend(s): Daniel, Zhong Yi, Zheng Xian
(116) The one person you can trust with any thing?: Daniel
(117) Your favorite singer?: Billie Joe Armstrong
(118) Your favorite Actor?: -
(119) Your favorite Actress?: -
(120) Your favorite President?: Nathan =)

Posted by trey at 8:33 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno