Monday, October 08, 2007
Endure
Enduring...
Euduring...
Enduring...
Euduring...
Enduring...
Euduring...
Enduring...
Euduring...
Enduring...
Euduring...
Ok 4 more days of exams to go, and then I'm free! Not exactly free larh, but more free lor. Haha. Haven't had a good break for very very long le. I think ever since the start of the June Holidays, I haven't had a proper break.
During the June Hols I was busy with preparing for NEWDC/NEVC, then when Term 3 started I was preparing for the Prize Giving Day. After Prize Giving Day, after only a 1 day break, I was buried in almost 3 weeks worth of work to do due to missing almost 3 weeks of lesson.
Close to the end of Term 3 onwards, Been preparing for the EOYs. Cant believe that Sec 3 is closing soon. It passes so quickly. Around this time last year I got appointed to organise the NEWDC/NEVC with Yi Rong, and now the year is closing already.
Social Studies was pretty ok, went pretty smoothly, but I still can't believe how tough the SBQ was. The SEQ was pretty ok I think, hopefully I wrote the conclusion well enough, and hopefully I didn't screw up the facts.
E Maths today was pretty easy. One of the easiest maths paper I have taken until now. Should be able to get an A2, hopefully. But I lost 10 marks coz I couldn't figure out that I had to use cos rule to solve for the angle.
Anyways, looking forward to watching some movies and catching up with some old friends after the exam, and of course going out with Daniel and the rest of the 2A/3G ppl.
Ban Liang's asking me to go his house on Hari Raya. Who knows. Maybe he celebrates Hari Raya?
Posted by trey at 6:42 PM

