Sunday, October 21, 2007
Ever The Same
This song is really really nice. It's kinda sad love song, not sure whether it's suppose to be sad, but it sounds sad to me.
To me, this song is about a guy loving the girl so much, even though she might not return his love, he would do anything for her. The guy would be there for the girl as long as she needs him.
It's a really touching love song. You should go and listen to it too
It's addictive too
Ever The Same - Rob Thomas
We were drawn from the weeds
We were brave like soldiers
Falling down under the pale moonlight
You were holding me
Like someone broken
And I couldn't tell you, but I'm telling you now
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you, forever in me
Ever the same
We would stand in the wind
We were free like water
Flowing down
Under the warmth of the sun
Now it's cold and we're scared
And we've both been shaken
Look at us man,
this doesn't need to be the end
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Fall on me tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same
Call on me
I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me
Forever it's you
Forever in me
Ever the same
You may need me there
To carry all your weight
But you're no burden I assure
You tide me over
With a warmth I'll not forget
But I can only
give you love
Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you,
forever in me
Ever the same
Call on me
I'll be there for you
And you'll be there for me
Forever it's you
Forever in me
Ever the same
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same
Ever the same
Anyways, back to blogging
My friend wasn't free yesterday, so yeah didn't go to the movies. No nice shows anyway
I feel like I'm rotting at home, which I really am btw. Studied chinese for my O's which is coming in 10 days. That sucks
Who loves exams anyway, but actually I started to enjoy exams instead of being sick of them. It really is a test on how much you have learnt for the past few months. It's a test on your abilities
But results day really do suck alot, cause you may have worked your ass off, and you don't get the results you think you should have
Haha, why am I saying such depressing stuff now?
Though not much nice movies now, I really look forward to going to the movies with close friends sometime soon. My life's getting dull. Nothing much to keep me interested
Bought my Rubik Cube on wed. Really glad that I bougght one, cause it's one of the only relief I can get to ease my boredom. Yes, I am that bored. I'm solving cube one after another non stop. I can go on for 1 hour plus before I get tired of it, cause it beats doing anything else
So if there's anyone nice enough to accompany me to the movies or better yet, treat me to one, I'll love you alot. Haha jk. I sound like I'm desperate. Actually I am lor
Currently Playing: Green Day - St. Jimmy
I realised that I'm now updating everyday. Haha, but I'm running out of stuff to talk about. Maybe I should turn to blogthings, or maybe not. The stuff there are not interesting at all. Only a few
Currently Playing: Green Day - Holiday
Maybe I should get a few surveys off people's blog to do
*Opens Danial's blog*
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
. Wow.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
. Depends
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Sure, but no Africa
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
. Yeah, karma
5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
. Lack of love, distrust
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
. Zheng Xian, for sotongs. Cause he's one
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
. No
8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
. Quite
9. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
. NO.
10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
. Never flew before
11. What did the last text message you sent say?
. 'I'm bored' Yeah I'm bored enough to send msgs telling people I'm bored, so I won't get too bored
12. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
. Their hair lol.
Currently Playing: Green Day - Minority
13. Fill in the blank. I _______ you in my life..
. WTH
14. Att or Single?
. Single.
15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an long period of time who would you call?
. I see if I remember who the fuck I am first.
16. How many kids do you want to have?
. 2?
17. Love Someone?
. Yeah
18. Where was your default picture taken?
. My pic is my wallet.
19. What's your middle name?
. Kay?
20. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
. Why am I doing this?
21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
. THE TABLET PC INCIDENT
22. Shoe size?
. 11?
23. What are you wearing right now?
. Some red giordano shirt and black shorts
Currently Playing: Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia
24. Righty or Lefty?
. Right. =)
25. Best place to eat?
. My home, coz it's free =)
26. Favorite animal?
. Anything cute
29. Favorite juice?
. Mango.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
. Come to think of it, no...
31. Have you had a sore throat?
. Duh
32. Ever had plastic surgery?
. Nope
33. Who knows you the best?
. Daniel? Think so...
34. Do you get along with your family?
. Very. =) Esp my bro
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
. Glasses
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
. Catfight? No
37. Been to Mexico?
. No
38. Did you buy something today?
. Didn't leave the house at all. Unless you're talking about Neopets.
39. Did you get sick today?
. No. >.<
40. Do you miss someone today?
. Yeah. =)
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
. Yeah my mum.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
. Can't rmb.
Currently Playing: Green Day - Homecoming
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
. Me, myself and the other me. =)
44. Last person to see you cry?
. Mr LowET. Opps
45. What was the last channel you watched?
. Channel 5.
46. What are your plans for the weekend?
. SLEEP!
47. Who do you think will repost this?
. How would I know, the guy/gal staring at the screen now?
48. Are you happy?
. 50/50
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
. Ban Liang I think, on the bus
More Surveys...
1. Do you still talk to the person you last had a thing with?
* Yeah
2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
* Nope
3. What kind of vitamins did you take as a kid?
* I lost count of the number of vitamins my mum force me to take
4. What is the last thing you ate? .
* fishBALLS
5. Have you got compliments today?
* Don't think so
6. Have you ever gone to court?
* Nah, I'm a good little boy
7. Whats the seventh text message in your inbox say?
* Daniel: Haha, sad
Currently Playing: Green Day - American Idiot
8. Are you friends with your neighbours?
* Not really.
9. What cities have you lived in?
* Singapore, Singapore, Singapore.
10. What's the last piercing you got?
* None
11. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
* I never had the chance. I wish I had
12. Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
* No, cause that was a sip
13. Do you get jealous easily?
* Dunno. You tell me
14. When you get jealous, do you make the other person jealous as well?
* Haha. I wish.
15. Have you ever played Spin The Bottle?
* Duh
16. Toilet papered someones house?
* Does school count, since it's supposed to be our 2nd home
17. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friends?
* Nope.
18.Have you ever gone to the beach?
* Hello. Singapore. Duh.
19. Do you remember your music?
* Mostly
Currently Playing: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
20. How good is your eyesight?
* Getting worse
21. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
* Only with the guarantee of not getting attacked.
22. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
* I don't know you.
23. Have you ever been out of your country?
* Yeah...
24. Have you seen your best friend(s) naked?
* NO.
25. What's the best wedding you've been to ?
* Can't remember
26. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
* Duh.
27. Where are your siblings right now?
* In his room
28. Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
* No.
29. What's the last dream you can remember?
* Can't remember
30. Who was the last person to call you?
* Pei Yun, surprising
31. What time did you wake up this morning?
* 12.20pm
32. What are you doing this weekend?
* It's over dude
33. Do you drunk dial/text?
* No, i've never been drunk
34. When was the last time you were really sick?
* May, during the Mid Years
35. What's in your back pocket?
* My butt?
36. Do you want to be married right now?
* Not really
37. Do you wear colored contacts?
* Nope.
38. How do you get to school?
* Bus or my dad
39. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
* Sleeping.
40. What do you usually do first in the morning?
* Open my eyes.
41. Do you know anybody in the Army?
* My bro's going in. HAHA
42. Who was the last person you went to the movies with?
* Pei Yun and Chloe? Disturbia I think
Currently Playing: Green Day - Give Me Novacaine
Lol surveys are fun to do. I'll do more next time. I think I'll go play neopets. xD. Before I go, replies to tags first.
Tag Replies
Nil =)
Tag people, tag.
Posted by trey at 10:34 PM

