Monday, October 29, 2007

GIVE ME NOVACAINE

You must be thinking 'What a Green Day freak. Their songs suck'

But I love their songs. xD. Talking about novacaine, no lease do not buy any novacaine for me

I remember once I put in my msn personal msg 'Call Me: 96180214 ~ Tell me Jimmy, and I won't feel a thing'

And a few hours later I received a call from Andrew Lim (Ah Lim)

Me - Harro?
Andrew [Very hyper] Tell me Jimmy, I won't feel a thing!
Me [Stuns] Huh? Are you ok?
Andrew [Still hyper] DUH! You told me to say this. I'm such a good friend right?
Me [Puzzled] Did I?
Andrew - YA! YOUR MSN!
Me - ...


Yeah, so I went on to explain to him that it's lyrics for 'Give Me Novacaine', and guess what he said next



































Guessing time over

Andrew [Hyper] You want novacaine ar. Ok tommorrow I go buy. Guardian can get

'novocaine

noun
procaine administered as a hydrochloride (trade name Novocain) [syn: procaine hydrochloride]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
'


And btw, he haven't bought it yet =(

Went for studying in the morning today. I'm a good little boy. Met Ze Wei there. Studying Chinese

Duh. Everyone's stressed up over chinese. I found out something today. His chinese is way worse than mine, and that's very bad already, coz I'm in the worst class for chinese, and I'm oneof the worst there, so worst + worst = horrible

But his is really... I wonder how he got into class 3 man, and here am I stuck in Class 5

Went for Mr Chew 'Chinese Remedial', and we sat in the NCC Air Room to hear him crap for 30mins. Some lesson eh?

Went back down to library to continue studying chinese, though it was more like me helping Ze Wei with his chinese. I realised that I always fail chinese because my compo write out of point

My compo is usually 40-42 marks, for for SA this time I got 33. A 7-9 marks diff. Divide it by 2 and I get 4.5 marks. And for SA paper itself I got 45.8. See how I failed?

My chinese overall was 49 btw, and if I didn't write out of point for my compo, I wouldn't have retained. But like what Linus has said, there are too many IFs, and the reality is that, IFs is not the reality

Ok no more about exams

Watched D Gray-Man to episode 35. It's getting really nice. But I didn't get hooked on, fortunately

Went over to the clubroom at 12.30 with my lunch. Left for home at around 1

Nothing much to blog about. It's pretty boring stuff after I got home

Just red the newspaper. Odex may be allowing viewers to download Anime for a fee of $10 a month I think. Don't know what they are doing larh

I want to play Need For Speed: ProStreet. Looks pretty nice leh. Heh

Carbon was bit of a letdown last year. Yeah the new features were nice, like autosulpting and stuff, but the story in itself was too short already. Luckily it wasn't like Underground 2, can tune the car until completely imBA

I go check for new games

*Opens EA website*

NBA Live 08 is out. Gonna play it I suppose. Looks pretty promising. NBA Live 07 was a complete letdown. The guys felt like they were floating

Fifa 08 came out as well. Fifa 07 was nice lorh. hopefully 08 will be able to keep it up

*Read up on NFS: ProStreet*

Seems like they are changing the direction from Street Racing to Circuit. Hmm. A must play. Haha

Yeah Gibert Arenas is on the cover for NBA Live 08 this year. Last year it was Tracy Mcgrady for 07. Tracy had a match where he scored 13 points in 33sec to help Rockets to win a match against the Spurs in Dec 04 man. It was damn cool



Damn cool right?

Haha. So the games-to-try are

Need For Speed: ProStreet
NBA Live 2008
Fifa 2008

Yeah, but the most important thing to do, STUDY

My blog's weekly hits is like 180-200 only. Cannot, must increase. Haha. Btw, judging from Danial's weekly hits, who knows, he might be the next XiaXue. xD

'Might be' only

Posted by trey at 7:01 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno